Yep - I deleted you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyway, this is getting pathetic CK. Stop with the digs at Mongoose. Stop making reference to him, you've created two threads in 3 days taking unnamed shots at him. But he's the one that's obsessed?

First there was the 'Hey guys...' thread parodying Mongoose's posting style, which was very low. And now there is this. It's not so much saying you've deleted people, but the fact that you have gone to such lengths to reference Mongoose again. Let's be honest, this thread is all about Mongoose.

You're not behaving like a mod right now, you're behaving like someone who can't let it go. If you really were the bigger person as you've tried to portray yourself as in these attacks, you'd just leave it. You'd delete and block Mongoose on Facebook, you'd stop messaging him on Facebook and you'd stop making threads taking shots at him on an internet forum where he is now banned. But you haven't stopped any of those things, have you?

The line 'Just taking measures to protect my family, my disabled mum and those I care about.' really got me too, another obvious attempt to put yourself in the bigger mans shoes. Seriously you need to sort yourself out.

Maybe you should leave him off your blog too.
please define "behaving like a mod"

G

Gladiator.

Not taking sides here luke, but I think the best thing, like we have a Code of Conduct, so too should the Moderators have a CoC, because it seems some Moderators do seem to wage their own vendetta's.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Not taking sides here luke, but I think the best thing, like we have a Code of Conduct, so too should the Moderators have a CoC, because it seems some Moderators do seem to wage their own vendetta's.
I am stepping down !

G

Gladiator.

I am stepping down !
Oh no in no way shape or form was I taking a shot at you, if anything you handled this quiet well.

I'm talking about some other moderators. That Moe for once, all he does is warn and infract me =[

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
now we see the collateral damage from this e-war start to mount

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh no in no way shape or form was I taking a shot at you, if anything you handled this quiet well.

I'm talking about some other moderators. That Moe for once, all he does is warn and infract me =[
I infract out of love.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
you don't infract me anymore Moe, don't you find me as offensive as you used to? I still remember my first warning from you.......

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm gonna stay right out of this because I don't really know what's going on, and haven't got 2 sides of the story. Therefore, it isn't my place to say anything. I'm not saying you're not in the right CK, but I don't judge unless I know everything.

Although I did lol at Doga's reference to Hadley. :p

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
you don't infract me anymore Moe, don't you find me as offensive as you used to? I still remember my first warning from you.......
This means I have done my job :grinning:

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CK, I appreciate that you want to keep The Kennel and FB separate.

But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave me :( (Yes, I know, it's a done deal.)

Also, as has been said, I was of the opinion that if you blocked someone, they couldn't PM you on FB?

Maybe after a while, once things settle down, you can reassess? :pray:

Try not to let one person affect your good friendships with other Kennellers.

And definitely don't give up your modship. You are very valuable to the Kennel. :becky:

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
you cant pm or msg someone on facebook if you have deleted and blocked them.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you cant pm or msg someone on facebook if you have deleted and blocked them.
So CK could take that extra step and it would stop the PMs from the individual that is bothering him.

Then he can add everyone else back! :grinning:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So CK could take that extra step and it would stop the PMs from the individual that is bothering him.

Then he can add everyone else back! :grinning:
I think it's more about people discussing **** on fb about the kennel that CK doesn't want. **** like "Why was I banned/ why did that thread get deleted etc. CK does not want that when he is on another site and so has decided to remove everyone so the two worlds no longer collide.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Gladiator if you never went on your typical net warrior post no one would know CK was referring to Mongoose as most of us are not obsessed with the bloke

CK made his post to make it clear why he deleted people he considers friends, had NOTHING to do with you

Let it be mate,

CK hope all is well !!!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
[video=youtube;GcZ8Gz0rDtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcZ8Gz0rDtw&feature=related[/video]

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
mongoose needs to be [removed] already

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.