would you go to another Belmore game?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
with the horror shows over the last few years at what was once our fortress surely many are now too scarred to entertain the idea of heading to watch another back to Belmore game, its bad enough our team trains on the same ground they are raped on year after year....

for the fans and the players, I think we need to drop these back to Belmore games and let it live in the glory of the past when this once proud club had players who had pride in the jersey and management that had some idea how to run a football team

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I haven’t been in years, it’s a terrible place to watch football and we shit the bed every time we play there now

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
with the horror shows over the last few years at what was once our fortress surely many are now too scarred to entertain the idea of heading to watch another back to Belmore game, its bad enough our team trains on the same ground they are raped on year after year....

for the fans and the players, I think we need to drop these back to Belmore games and let it live in the glory of the past when this once proud club had players who had pride in the jersey and management that had some idea how to run a football team
It's my daughters birthday tomorrow
She asked me a few weeks ago if I could take her to the game at belmore for her birthday.
I said no.
It was a hard no.
I refuse to make an effort and go to these games when the players can not at the very least compete.
Fuck them.
Sad to my daughter
By fuck them.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't the real question be "Would you bother watching another Bulldogs game?", to which the answer should also be a sharp "NO".

Until we can string together back to back wins, it's constant disappointment after disappointment.

I'd rather enjoy my weekends than have them ruined by a club whose lost its way.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If you dont go to games because we lost most of our games at the ground in recent years, then you can pretty much forget about going to the footy anytime. We lose everywhere

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid over 120 in tickets and left at half time. Couldn’t be bothered to be stuck in traffic and knew we are a bunch of stupid dopes to win. Kiddos got bored with us being so crap so I left . Ashame the kids had to witness there first Belmore trip with a loss.