Would you fight for Australian if invaded?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can agree that they jumped the gun on the first wave but they came good the third wave and that’s what I’m saying. Should have waited till we knew then opened up completely
During the 3rd wave they were averaging 40-60 deaths per day. At the same time we were averaging 50-100 deaths per day. We have over twice their population so they weren't doing any better than us during the 3rd wave. And we did a lot better than them during the first two waves.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
In the news today Morrison has said he will butt heads with China and Solomons about their naval base.
This is getting very real.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the news today Morrison has said he will butt heads with China and Solomons about their naval base.
This is getting very real.
Only talking tough because Murika warned the commie *****

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not until society stops self destructing and normality is restored.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only talking tough because Murika warned the commie *****
In the big picture,
In terms of military might, it's no secret Australia is piss weak.
Makes it difficult for a leader of a country that has a weak military to talk tough and throw his weight around so to speak.
Especially with China. Especially knowing how spiteful they can be when challenged in any capacity by a weaker nation.

We have to do all our tough talking behind americas apron.

I really hate to sound alarmist,
But it really does look like China are making their strategic moves and putting things in place for an eventual offensive move against Australia.

Our pollies can talk tough all they want. I think that just makes China more determined to dump a bomb or 2 on us.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
100% but some here would side with China no doubt

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
In the big picture,
In terms of military might, it's no secret Australia is piss weak.
Makes it difficult for a leader of a country that has a weak military to talk tough and throw his weight around so to speak.
Especially with China. Especially knowing how spiteful they can be when challenged in any capacity by a weaker nation.

We have to do all our tough talking behind americas apron.

I really hate to sound alarmist,
But it really does look like China are making their strategic moves and putting things in place for an eventual offensive move against Australia.

Our pollies can talk tough all they want. I think that just makes China more determined to dump a bomb or 2 on us.
But I never get what the plan is? To take over our natural resources? They have kind a f already done that with legitimate businesses. Bombing Holsworthy army base or Botany port wouldn’t do anything but cause innocence deaths and really really piss off the local population which never ends well.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously if China wants to invade they will takeover in 1 hour.
They have more tanks than Australia’s population.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We could do with a bit of Chinese authoritarianism here, tbh. Give a country's citizens too much autonomy and you get abominations like Ryan Papenhuysen's haircut. Xi wouldn't stand for that shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We could do with a bit of Chinese authoritarianism here, tbh. Give a country's citizens too much autonomy and you get abominations like Ryan Papenhuysen's haircut. Xi wouldn't stand for that shit.
But then we can't watch Winnie the pooh cartoons....

Better dead than red.