Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I recognise and celebrate the diversity of the Australian people and their ongoing culture and love of this Country. I pay my respects to our settlers, pioneers, citizens and war veterans past and present. Welcome to country

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recognise and celebrate the diversity of the Australian people and their ongoing culture and love of this Country. I pay my respects to our settlers, pioneers, citizens and war veterans past and present. Welcome to country
Free country that leads the way with multiculturalism, we will never be shackled by the tyranny of Communism here.
Non judgemental is a great trait .
We take so much for granted.
The USA is like us, very proud but I think they are jealous of some of our shit

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Free country that leads the way with multiculturalism, we will never be shackled by the tyranny of Communism here.
Non judgemental is a great trait .
We take so much for granted.
The USA is like us, very proud but I think they are jealous of some of our shit
Americans are jealous of us in America.
In America if an American guy identifies you're an Aussie he will want to be your wingman

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Four Corners running an episode on superpower supermarkets, Coles and woolies tomorrow night. Be an interesting watch, I’ll be tuning in.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well that report was very ordinary. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what the six enquiries come up with. The presenter didn’t handle the questioning, tried to sensationalise things that weren’t important, when he knew things were becoming stagnant

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad is now gone. I thought one of the first lessons in CEO school would be do not alienate your biggest customer.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brad is now gone. I thought one of the first lessons in CEO school would be do not alienate your biggest customer.
He’s the corporate scapegoat like Joyce. This shit happens all the time. Obviously the inquiries coming out would show some very poor dealings, so big corp just sack ceo new one comes in and it’s all good again. Oh that was under the old administration, my aim is customer focused, not shareholders and profits. It’s bullshit and needs to stop.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Cost me $7.40 for a 600ml coke and a can of mother at Coles today.

Highway robbery!
Might have to start using the barcode loophole to save cash?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cost me $7.40 for a 600ml coke and a can of mother at Coles today.
That would be the cheapest place to buy and doesn’t seem that bad considering, would be double that minimum at the servo and 5x at the movies.

It’s the price of convenience

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That would be the cheapest place to buy and doesn’t seem that bad considering, would be double that minimum at the servo and 5x at the movies.

It’s the price of convenience
That’s it, only way to lower those prices are to buy in bulk.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Water is the most expensive thing to buy, costs you around $2.70 a kilolitre at the tap, if it’s $3 at Cole’s you refill it 1667 times at home for that price.

Even then I will buy water over other options because it’s much better for you.

Only hard part then is being conservative, and not over indulging haha.
True, if you have it in bulk higher chance of drinking more.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Water is the most expensive thing to buy, costs you around $2.70 a kilolitre at the tap, if it’s $3 at Cole’s you refill it 1667 times at home for that price.

Even then I will buy water over other options because it’s much better for you.

True, if you have it in bulk higher chance of drinking more.
Water is more expensive than petrol at a servo.....think about that.