Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Another reason January is a fucked up month, same fucking triggered bullshit from both sides every year.
I'm going to solve this woke bullshit by flying a Croatian and Slovenian flag this Australia day!

At least Croatians actually have balls.
And for a nation who has gone through wars and attempted genocide, they can actually qualify for a world cup final!

Croatia's population is less than 5 million people.
Out of those near 5 million, only a small portion are men of a healthy age!

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, just a question. If you don't wear a flag, you are not proud to be an Aussie?
A true Aussie will let people do whatever the fuck they want. Wear a flag as a cape, float on a river in a giant inflatable thong, march in protest.
we used to be known as the easy going country. Now no cúnts happy unless we’re considering our “social impact” and ashamed of our privilege.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
A true Aussie will let people do whatever the fuck they want. Wear a flag as a cape, float on a river in a giant inflatable thong, march in protest.
we used to be known as the easy going country. Now no cúnts happy unless we’re considering our “social impact” and ashamed of our privilege.
U know you contributed to global warming by typing that.

Have u no shame :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't forget the most cringeworty chant.

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
hacky said they have to explain to him why they don't want to change the date

If Australians aren't happy with a move of the date, then that's fine. But they have to explain to me why they don't want the date moved without suggestint that they don't want it moved because they don't think we should care what Indigenous think.
No one has given me a decent explanation yet, so I'm going to change the date.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Predominance shouldn't be used in multiculturalism anyway, is the first fleet wank on the way out?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
btw if jan 26th is invasion day then there should have been a fight, aboriginals should have communicated their displeasure by spearing phillip in the ass

they should have had a stop the boats campaign like we did under abbott, we don't like this shit so we are putting an end to it right now

so jan 26th is surrender without a fight day, or we are too malnourished to give a fuck day
If you wanna know about Indigenous resistance Rod you should check out Indigenous warrior Pemulwuy and also the Australian Frontier Wars which began a few months after the First Fleet arrived.

Ps. Captain Arthur Phillip actually did get speared by a member of the Eora tribe over at Manly in September 1790. However, it was over a misunderstanding, but it wasn’t in the ass it was in the shoulder

Last edited:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will celebrate our country on Australia Day and eat bbq lamb and prawns with family like I always do. If we change the date to further appease aboriginals that’s fine by me.

But until that happens, kiss my big bald head or arse and keep your whiney woke view to yourself.

Seriously I don’t think there is an Australian that doesn’t want all Australians to celebrate our country, how lucky we all are to live here and honour those of “ALL” backgrounds that defended it and sadly for some who died doing it.

Our indigenous deserve our apologies for our forefathers, respect, inclusion and recognition. But fuck me dead I am wondering when it will become compulsory to listen to a welcome to country when I go to the pub or before buying the groceries or even filling up at the servo…
You didn't start your post with a welcome to country.

Shame on you! How dare you disrespect the "uncles" and "aunts"....

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't forget the most cringeworty chant.

View attachment 100205
I don't think it's cringe at all.
I think it's unique and quirky.

Obviously there are times where large groups of drunken baboons chant it out inappropriate setting being obnoxious.
That's cringworthy no doubt.

But the wearing Aussie flags and chanting this and having a bit of fun, still all acceptable and should always be acceptable.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will changing the date will put a end to the conflict and change history in their hearts and minds - for some it might but you will still have people who have a gripe celebrating Australia Day any day of the year.

If changing the date was a guarantee to put a end to the conflict, so be it.. but it won't.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Will changing the date will put a end to the conflict and change history in their hearts and minds - for some it might but you will still have people who have a gripe celebrating Australia Day any day of the year.

If changing the date was a guarantee to put a end to the conflict, so be it.. but it won't.
Soros will always keep funding any anti white cause!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously there are times where large groups of drunken baboons chant it out inappropriate setting being obnoxious.
That's cringworthy no doubt.
Case in point, most days at 10am at Denpasar Airport, with fresh tats and Bintang singlets in tow :-).

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you wanna know about Indigenous resistance Rod you should check out Indigenous warrior Pemulwuy and also the Australian Frontier Wars which began a few months after the First Fleet arrived.

Ps. Captain Arthur Phillip actually did get speared by a member of the Eora tribe over at Manly in September 1790. However, it was over a misunderstanding, but it wasn’t in the ass it was in the shoulder
Pemulway, is this about the fights that occurred at Parramatta region months after settlement. If so thats where the real ongoing problems started.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Clearly you have never attended a game at Brooke oval to here the manly fans and there’s
Maaaaannnnnlleeeee chant it takes the cake for worst
Been to Newwie games.

The New Car Steal chant is shit.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pemulway, is this about the fights that occurred at Parramatta region months after settlement. If so thats where the real ongoing problems started.
Yep..it was predominately there, around that area from Parramatta to Hawkesbury, to Liverpool. It actually started though in Botany. This area was Bidjigal land, where he came from. They were actually the first peoples to come in contact with Europeans, when Captain Cook landed there in 1770.

Im just pointing out, that keeping in mind Pemulway’s actions and the other resistance fighting, it wasn’t a passive response to Europeans arriving here. Indigenous Australians actually did put up a fight.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

hmm is that where they came up with the name manly?

"these aboriginals here are a little bit more manly than usual"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hmm is that where they came up with the name manly?

"these aboriginals here are a little bit more manly than usual"
Almost true Rod. Phillip witnessed Indigenous Australians hunting, and noticed their confidence when dealing with him and thought it was ‘manly’. Thus naming it ‘Manly Cove’. He probably never envisioned that Luke Brooks would be playing footy for em.

Last edited:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep..it was predominately there, around that area from Parramatta to Hawkesbury, to Liverpool. It actually started though in Botany. This area was Bidjigal land, where he came from. They were actually the first peoples to come in contact with Europeans, when Captain Cook landed there in 1770.

Im just pointing out, that keeping in mind Pemulway’s actions and the other resistance fighting, it wasn’t a passive response to Europeans arriving here. Indigenous Australians actually did put up a fight.
Always been an interest to you?