Woodsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he didnt have a bad game but tbh still well below expectation for a forward on big $$$. looks sloppy in defence, he missed easy tackles. His go forward is still soft always looking for a pass before the line. it's good to see he looks for the offload but if he just put some more effort in his runs.

Klem,Jackson RFM,Licha Eastwood and even Elliot played better than him tonight IMHO.

Expectation is high on him and so it should be, he came on big bucks and replaced Kas and Graham and so far he has not outdone them in any aspect of his game SO FAR.. I hope he does though

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He did alright, showing signs of the goods!! Apparently pay had a “word” to him an it seems he may have listened.. lol

Best yet to come huh? Fingers crossed.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Never been a fan of him and never will be, been the most overated player for last 7 years.always been inconsistent and always will be. One handy game against a team that didnt turn up, he will have to do alot more than that. Watch him closely every game he never ever makes first up contact if he can help it. He back pedals till someone else hits the bloke then flops on top for his stats. Has done it his whole life. Pussy
He offloads better than anyone in the game, that's why he's the kangaroo prop.

It's a new club... Give him time

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason tomololo vs Aaron woods.

Both a mill a year.

I know which one I would want.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he didnt have a bad game but tbh still well below expectation for a forward on big $$$. looks sloppy in defence, he missed easy tackles. His go forward is still soft always looking for a pass before the line. it's good to see he looks for the offload but if he just put some more effort in his runs.

Klem,Jackson RFM,Licha Eastwood and even Elliot played better than him tonight IMHO.

Expectation is high on him and so it should be, he came on big bucks and replaced Kas and Graham and so far he has not outdone them in any aspect of his game SO FAR.. I hope he does though

That passing before the line I’m sure led to a try later in the game because they expected it again... if it wasn’t a try I’m sure it lead to a nice clean break

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jason tomololo vs Aaron woods.

Both a mill a year.

I know which one I would want.
Except Woods isn't on $1m a year, he's on around $800. Now Graham who is on $1m year - how's that comparison look? Oh yeah JT by $500k.

Status
Not open for further replies.