Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not having a dig at you guys but good luck. He is a powder puff plodder and Tigers supporters can not wait to see the back of him. Matter of fact, for months now people have been calling for him to be removed from captain.

Maybe playing with a pack that shows aggression (dogs) will motivate him but thats unlikely. He is hopeless in defence, has no lateral movement and couldn't run through a wet paper bag.

Goodluck!
Thats why he is a state of origin and australian front rower. Lol. Im sure thats what the selectors also think of him.

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats why he is a state of origin and australian front rower. Lol. Im sure thats what the selectors also think of him.
I don't care what Daley thinks of him. I watch him play 24 games a year for my club and he does a piss poor job at it, all he has is big meters. No aggression, nothing.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I don't care what Daley thinks of him. I watch him play 24 games a year for my club and he does a piss poor job at it, all he has is big meters. No aggression, nothing.
Do you need to be aggressive if you're still getting the job done and make the most meters ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigergoneloose huh... You aint wrong about that. Where u off to next? Parra forum to tell them how shit Moses is or the roosters to tell them Teddy is a dead beat.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon Woods will be a hit, he will team up well with Klemmer, Jackson et all. Happy days. We can't force Tedesco to come here, sod him if he wants to go to the Rorters. BMoz is as good or better than Tedesco anyway. Did youse see Tiger's v Melbourne ? The Storm ran rings around Tedesco .... stood him up badly. Things seem to be working out for us anyway. Frawley long term 7. Reynolds playing like a champion beside him as our 6, with Mbye as our long term 9. Move over Des, I'll take it from here.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair he carries the tigers forwards every game, so your being pretty harsh on the guy. Not his fault your whole club is such a basket case.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jesse Bromwich would be on less than Woods. Packer, Vaughn, Matulino and a lethal edge forward in Ma'u would be on peanuts compared to this guy.

I just don't understand the level of mental retardation being displayed by this club

Reactions: GDR

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigergoneloose huh... You aint wrong about that. Where u off to next? Parra forum to tell them how shit Moses is or the roosters to tell them Teddy is a dead beat.
CLASSIC!!! Sounds like sour grapes to me too. As if all tigers fans would want him gone. If this is what they think of woods i cant imagine what they think of the rest of their dud pack??!!!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely not to many people are surprised about Tedesco, I said it months ago, his a 24 year old bloke that is a famous footy player with lots of money, He would chose Bondi over Belmore any day of the week, at the end of the day would you rather babes in bikinis or women in hijab??

Lol hopefully no one takes any offence to this.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wants roosters, they've come to table with a less offer and his considering it strongly because he has loved the rooters since he was a kid. My opinion? He can go snort coke off fitlers knob.
He loves brown paper bags

Reactions: DT

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely not to many people are surprised about Tedesco, I said it months ago, his a 24 year old bloke that is a famous footy player with lots of money, He would chose Bondi over Belmore any day of the week, at the end of the day would you rather babes in bikinis or women in hijab??

Lol hopefully no one takes any offence to this.
You dont have to live in belmore to play for the dogs. He could easily live in say, cronulla and drive to belmore every day, so i really dont think this has anything to do with his decision. Im not convinced he wont come to the dogs yet either. And to be honest, i dont really care if he doesnt. Id rather someone else who is much cheaper and can ball play. Plus i also think mbye could nake the transition over the offseason. Theres also Bmoz and Abbey......

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1.7m 3 year deal or something.
It was close to 600k I know that cause I was giving to my St George Mate about it but then had to agree his worth every penny. Hey if woods comes at 700k and Graham plays 2018, I'm happy as.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesse Bromwich would be on less than Woods. Packer, Vaughn, Matulino and a lethal edge forward in Ma'u would be on peanuts compared to this guy.

I just don't understand the level of mental retardation being displayed by this club
Jesse Bromwich is on close to a mil.
Packer - Seriously!
Vaughn - Good player no disrespect but i'd spend an extra 100k for Woods
Matualino? Dude hasn't played for years and still hasn't recovered from the no shoulder charge rule.

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CLASSIC!!! Sounds like sour grapes to me too. As if all tigers fans would want him gone. If this is what they think of woods i cant imagine what they think of the rest of their dud pack??!!!
We're pretty close to last, so i can imagine you would already know what we think.

No sour grapes, couldn't care less, I wanted him gone from the get go. Just an extra 900k we can spend on decent players.

Hass

Waterboy
Reaction score
If woods comes it still throws off the balance. We are so prop heavy that we have to play klemmer at lock otherwise he will be on the bench. We have kas playing 26 mins. We have Eastwood (who plays like a 3rd prop these days) playing at second row.

Now if you release graham and bring in woods you change nothing. Actually you have a forward that doesn't make as many meters or tackles. But you still have 4 front rowers on the field to start the game (tolman is locked up until 2020 and Eastwood until end of 2018).

People say it's smart changing an aging prop for a youthful one. But the thing is klemmer is young. Tolman has 4 more years, kasiano is our only impact off the bench and Eastwood needs to play lock but can't if klem is starting.

It actually unbalanced your team because we lose (if the reports are true) our captain and best prop who makes 40-50 tackles a week and runs over 150m for a forward that makes 30 tackles and 120m. I'm no mathematician but it looks like we are down grading.... and the other thing is if it's a cap saving measure then sure it's a good move. But last time I checked 700k for a prop is still huge/ridiculous money. I would rather keep graham for 1 million and send him off on his terms. Not terminate him.

You got the kasiano only impact correct the rest is bullshit. Our forwards are shocking, not one player gets us over the advantage line, tolman and graham never offload either. Kasiano is the game changer of the bench, offload big runs, with woods coming thats all of a sudden to.impact players except one that can last 80 min week in week out who is able to oflload and play at the line. Our forwards at the moment are pathetic

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tedesco was VERY close to signing with us previously before renewing with the Tigers. It was at that time Moses and Politis had the big falling out as well.

MOU was signed, but he pulled out and remained with the Tigers after a last ditch effort outbid us.

His dad was pushing hard for him to go to the Dogs previously, but we couldn't match the Tigers offer (back then) as we had a full roster.

This time it's different.

It's not confirmed but apparently very close to being done Ben Ikin said which sucks.. all we need is tedesco
Ben Ikin has NEVER been right... on ANYTHING.

He'd probably give you a face to face scoop this week telling you Tim Sheens will be Tigers next coach.

Dude leeches info off Paul Kent, who also knows fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.