Willie Tonga to be named tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard that this is going to happen in the team that is named an hour before kick off.

Considering the current story about his comeback being delayed another month it seemed weird but with the bluff we pulled last weekend with Reni and Willie Mason it doesnt seem so far fetched.

Can anyone else confirm?

Trough

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you wouldnt think so considering it was made public he has re-injured himself.....The Willie and Reni cover up was the worst kept secret since Anasta went to Easts

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard the same thing but I dont believe it

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
who knows what the hell is going on...

wouldnt doubt it if it happened.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i thought tonga will be coming back in 3 weeks or something like that.

Chebl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i hope he's back, where did you hear this from?

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Srry but I just don't believe it.... Willie was injured on a bike about 3 weeks ago, they said it would be at least 4-6 wks before he returned.. wouldn't be out of the question but quite miraculous if you know what I mean... :grinning:

If he does come on tonight that would be abosolutely awesome, I'm not questioning anything, considering Willie and Reni last week, but I'm hopeful, but not overly worried, we have a side that should do well against the Panthers anywayz.. :grinning:

T

TdoggBulldog

before the game last week they said mason wouldnt play, so i dont doubt this could happen! lets just hope for the best!

SBW

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeah theres no way tonga is going 2 play IMO, his still maybe 4 weeks away

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Tonga wont play. Didnt train yesterday and was saying 4 weeks to his mates last sunday..

Chebl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
look i did my knee and had surgery on it, 2 weeks later i was playing again. i had my meniscus removed, if you do it right you'll be back sooner then that

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bulldogruss said:
Tonga wont play. Didnt train yesterday and was saying 4 weeks to his mates last sunday..
I agree.

The difference between Mason and Tonga is that Mason was training with the team the week before, Tonga hasnt (unless Tonga was secretely training behind closed doors :p)

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love him to play but I doubt it also. Two Willies is better than one.

I Am The Skank

Giv it 2 Me Baby
Reaction score
Chebl said:
look i did my knee and had surgery on it, 2 weeks later i was playing again. i had my meniscus removed, if you do it right you'll be back sooner then that
dude thats nothing, that just an arthroscope procedure, tonga tore part of his ACL or MCL, it was slightly ruptured which is more serious than the meniscus.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like the rumour was false predictions. I still think we'll win by at least 10 points. :grinning:

D

Danish

I'm not too sure how much he would add to the attack considering his 2005 form weighed up against that of his replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.