Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock at Oscars

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is Will being consoled? Shouldn’t they be consoling the dude that just got hit and didn’t retaliate?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How could anyone think that was fake?

No one benefits from that. Will Smith isn't going to swear and go postal like that when he's nominated for best actor. Neither would need to pull a stunt like that for attention. Clearly Will Smith lost his shit because he's sick of being seen as a cuck, which he is. Chris Rock handled that so well. I wish someone would punch Ricky Gervais like that instead of Chris Rock..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Will Smith broke down crying and apologised for it.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No one benefits from that. Will Smith isn't going to swear and go postal like that when he's nominated for best actor. Neither would need to pull a stunt like that for attention. Clearly Will Smith lost his shit because he's sick of being seen as a cuck, which he is. Chris Rock handled that so well. I wish someone would punch Ricky Gervais like that instead of Chris Rock..
Why would you want someone to punch Gervais after his hosting gig. That was GOAT sticking it up all them Hollywood clowns while they all had to sit there and squirm.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would you want someone to punch Gervais after his hosting gig. That was GOAT sticking it up all them Hollywood clowns while they all had to sit there and squirm.
That's my point. What Rock did was tame. Real tame. Gervais is brutal so if anyone deserved to get punched it'd be him.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Side note, yeah. He found it funny. He was laughing until he looked at the wife and saw her face.
Hmmm not sure, I agree he had a smiling laughing face... but I don't think it was because he found it funny. I don't think he understood the reference until he looked at her.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Chris did take it like a champ.