Will Des be gone if we lose to Broncos ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's all come up the broncos v dogs on Thursday. I wouldn't be lying if I said I want to get flogged. I am absolutely sick of these abysmal performances and dis interest from our players. I purchase merchandise and attend games to watch what appears to be an under 5s side. There is 0 AND I MEAN 0 organisation, everyone looks like they are 5 years old in New York that just got penetrated.

Let's not speak about what we do at training I wouldn't know. I assume we do eating contest and no we're not done yet. LEARN TO CATCH A MOTHERTRUCKING BALL. How you get in first grade no knowing how to catch is beyond me. AND DES HASLER DEAL IS ALMOST DONE. BEING FLOGGED AGAINST MANLY BY 36. ITS INEVITABLE WE ARE GETTING SMACKED BY THE BRONCS.

I have supported the apparent dogs of war for 25 years and I AM DEMANDING CHANGES NOW.

DES FUCK OF!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Nah, we beat broncos by a field goal, the players say they've turned a corner and dib extends desmonds contract for another 10 years lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At this stage dumping Desler wont do us any good, it was the teams fault they didn't defend like they have so far this year, we have a big vintage pack and if you move the ball around like that we are gunna struggle.
First they have to work on wrapping the ball up, at least two in the tackle with one lifting an ankle if they are big.
How about some second phase play from us?
Bad discipline from Reynolds put us under the pump.
Take the lesson from every loss, work on what was done to us so we can do it to them.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rugby League evolves constantly and the last 8 or so games has simply served to highlight how far behind the dogs are in all aspects of the game. It like watching a Fokker friendship versus an F18 hornet ... its just no contest. Its outdated ... its yesterday. To everyone but the board 2017 was over before it begun. Des should have got turfed in the off-season review yet we have burned another year on the back of a board which simply wont act. ACT ACT ACT ... that is what you are paid to do!!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They better come out firing against the gronks or it goodbye for the year.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rugby League evolves constantly and the last 8 or so games has simply served to highlight how far behind the dogs are in all aspects of the game. It like watching a Fokker friendship versus an F18 hornet ... its just no contest. Its outdated ... its yesterday. To everyone but the board 2017 was over before it begun. Des should have got turfed in the off-season review yet we have burned another year on the back of a board which simply wont act. ACT ACT ACT ... that is what you are paid to do!!!
**googles Fokker friendship**
I agree.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Des doesnt get the sack after yesterdays annihilation making it 7 losses in last 8 games then only and only God can help bulldogs.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My understanding was that he already signed a 2 year extension and the club was waiting for a win at a home game to announce it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My understanding was that he already signed a 2 year extension and the club was waiting for a win at a home game to announce it.

so this is Des's gifts to us and the club in response to his 2 years extension.

fucken great!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt it, we'll need to get battered around for a few more rounds for him to get the punt.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Des doesnt get the sack after yesterdays annihilation making it 7 losses in last 8 games then only and only God can help bulldogs.
Nah even gods wiping his hands of this mess. Another great flood couldn't wash away half the shit

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
They better come out firing against the gronks or it goodbye for the year.
Traditionally the bulldogs will come out and crack a few heads. Not this team. The roosters game 10min we seen a glimpse but this pack lacks that guy and leader.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At this stage dumping Desler wont do us any good, it was the teams fault they didn't defend like they have so far this year, we have a big vintage pack and if you move the ball around like that we are gunna struggle.
First they have to work on wrapping the ball up, at least two in the tackle with one lifting an ankle if they are big.
How about some second phase play from us?
Bad discipline from Reynolds put us under the pump.
Take the lesson from every loss, work on what was done to us so we can do it to them.
So basically Des got out coached ;-)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nope.
We will have to lose to the Knights... as a Newcastle local I can tell you the fans fire up and provide a good atmosphere at home. I don't like to wish a loss upon us, but surely this would have to be the end of Hasler if it eventuates.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des should be gone before we lose to the broncos.
Maybe we could salvage this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.