Why Kennelers are special..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Today I received a signed Canterbury Seven's jersey on behalf of the Kennel.. I feel so humbled by this pure act of generosity..

We all intially come here as Dogs fans..but overtime through other parts of the forums in the Kennel we learn more about each other..not all things we agree upon but in the end there is always a level of respect..

However what really makes this place special is the willingness of its members to support people in need..people in many cases they've never met in person..whether it be through raising money or providing an encouraging word to those down on their luck.. It is pretty amazing when you think about it..

I won't mention anyone's name in case someone is missed or does not want to be known..so I thank all Kennelers...it is such a pleasure to come onto this forum and read your posts.. You are all truely special people..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I expect you will be wearing it when we organize that corporate box for a game next season.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mr 95% you are a truly special person; thus your jersey. Mate you are an inspiration to us along with a couple of others on here who don't need to be named because we all know who they are. Like you I find this place truly amazing and I count myself lucky to have met some of the posters here whom I now consider to be friends. This world can be a wonderful place with some, who as you say are very special and believe me the kennel has its fair share.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You deserve it brother and as southy said make sure you wear it when we organise the corporate box

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was gonna say why the fuk are you getting that jersey for and not us lol.
But everyone is saying you deserve it so I'll refrain myself from directly saying it even though I pretty much said it hahah.

Am I missing something?
Someone enlighten me as to who this mysterious figure is who goes by the name of 5% from a 100%

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I was gonna say why the fuk are you getting that jersey for and not us lol.
But everyone is saying you deserve it so I'll refrain myself from directly saying it even though I pretty much said it hahah.

Am I missing something?
Someone enlighten me as to who this mysterious figure is who goes by the name of 5% from a 100%
As his name positive-outward looking name suggests, he is not 100%, but doing his best not to let it get to him. Via the goodwill that's overflowed in various threads in recent months, we've only recently learned of his profound physical impairments, and if he had his way none of us would know. He's been lurking on here for ages and never once let on what a challenge he faces daily.

I for one, am in awe.

To hear some kind stranger from here has donated a gift, both swells my chest with pride and yet somehow doesn't really surprise me either.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As his name positive-outward looking name suggests, he is not 100%, but doing his best not to let it get to him. Via the goodwill that's overflowed in various threads in recent months, we've only recently learned of his profound physical impairments, and if he had his way none of us would know. He's been lurking on here for ages and never once let on what a challenge he faces daily.

I for one, am in awe.

To hear some kind stranger from here has donated a gift, both swells my chest with pride and yet somehow doesn't really surprise me either.
Wow God bless you mr 99.9%
Even if you don't believe in God to bad his blessed you haha.
But seriously people like you are the inspiration the world needs. Not these Hollywood fake as bitches that wanna be photographed donating and hugging black skinny kids.
The people who go about their business without boasting are truly the most humble and beautiful people inside and out. No matter the obstacles they face disablilities or whatever they always find a positive like yourself and don't ask for that sympathy crap.
Take me as an example I was complaining about night shift last night and now hearing about this makes me wanna vomit Coz of how ungrateful I am.

Really God bless ya buddy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You deserve it brother.

Special thanks to suiker for supplying and organising the signing of the 3 colour (1/3 9's Yellow, 1/3 original blue, 1/3 womens purple) VIP jersey that you can't buy.

It's a gift from all on the Kennel to a special bloke.

Last edited by a moderator:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow God bless you mr 99.9%
Even if you don't believe in God to bad his blessed you haha.
But seriously people like you are the inspiration the world needs. Not these Hollywood fake as bitches that wanna be photographed donating and hugging black skinny kids.
The people who go about their business without boasting are truly the most humble and beautiful people inside and out. No matter the obstacles they face disablilities or whatever they always find a positive like yourself and don't ask for that sympathy crap.
Take me as an example I was complaining about night shift last night and now hearing about this makes me wanna vomit Coz of how ungrateful I am.

Really God bless ya buddy
Mr 100% is my inspiration. His PM's help me big time.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
**** yeah, I'll give him a piggy back if I have to get him there lol
Fukking oath , if our team had as much determination and fight as you two lovely ***** we would be winning grandfinal after grandfinal after grandfinal

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are a top bloke Mr. 100%. Despite what you have been through and the issues you face in life, you're always positive. I don't think I've ever heard you say anything negative at all. Keep up the good fight and know you have the greatest army behind you.

I can't wait for that game next season. Someone *cough* better bring some jalapenos.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A very worthy recipient

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well deserved... you're an inspriation to all of us, and a top bloke all round!

and yet Rebecca Wilson thinks we have the worst fans in the NRL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.