Why is there zero heat on Parramatta missing the finals?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
stfu brad arthur is a good coach and parramatta are lucky to have him

(play along)

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last years Grand Finalists and finalists for 5 years in a row and there isn’t a word in the media about it. I really don’t think he can coach at all, another Ciraldo.
Truth is, for all the "excuses" we roll out about injuries to key players, NRL draw, etc etc, Parra actually can legitimately use them, and remember they only missed finals in the last couple of rounds.....

We on the other hand, were out of contention with about 8 rounds to go.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
South’s also missed the 8 only reports are Sam burgers leaving
Not allowed to signal out the true reason....
There is a voice referendum coming up and they can't be seen compromising it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not allowed to signal out the true reason....
There is a voice referendum coming up and they can't be seen compromising it.
The voice has divided the Souffs dressing room. We are also missing detail in both the referendum and the implosion.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think they were crap for so long that when they relapse, people just accept it as the default position lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nobody cares about Parramatta except Parramatta fans and boomers.
This guy was one of their biggest and has not been sighted since 2009...just about says it all. Although the bloggers on oneeyedeel forum say he just does not wear his robe anymore....

1694243403074.png

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last years Grand Finalists and finalists for 5 years in a row and there isn’t a word in the media about it. I really don’t think he can coach at all, another Ciraldo.
To be fair on them, they lost a host of quality players in the off season. Had a horrible run with suspension also during the year.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stfu brad arthur is a good coach and parramatta are lucky to have him

(play along)
I'd rather him over any of the coaches from the teams in the final, put it that way.

(plays along)

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said it before and will say it again. Eels will never win a premiership until they part ways with Brad Arthur.

He seems a nice bloke and no doubt well received by the players but he's NOT a first grade NRL coach. A lot of players are put off going there for that very reason.

They have a reasonable side but lack depth and that won't change until they find a new coach. Until then the drought will continue.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Eel over performed last year and going into this year they were a fringe top 8 team. They had a bad start ladder wise but close games vs good/decent teams (if I remember correctly) and they had the Dylan Brown issue and Moses going down for the last few rounds. They only just missed out but weren't too far away from making finals either. They don't have a team that can win the comp or are a realistic chance of top 4.