Why is there zero heat on Parramatta missing the finals?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It gets funnier the more you think about it. I think it boils down to the media's sick obsession with Latrell. They were too busy finding agendas at Souths to bother with any other teams in the league.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It gets funnier the more you think about it. I think it boils down to the media's sick obsession with Latrell. They were too busy finding agendas at Souths to bother with any other teams in the league.
Tigers, Dogs, Dragons the bottom 3 get way more negative media exposure than Parra, makes no sense. Should be a massive thing a grand finalist missing out

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winning or losing fact is we DOGS are more interesting lol

Reactions: obe

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You only seen kids (who are forced by their Boomer parents ) and boomers as Parra fans. Never see a 20-40 year old, unless they are a bit special
I grew up in Parra and this is right, most kids growing up supported other clubs except maybe the lebs (they fall into the special category).

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to play these clowns at Belmore when we are on the up. We owe them one for all the beatings they've put on us recently.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s pretty simple, it’s finals time and the NRL only wants to see positive spin about the 8 teams left standing. Digging up and publishing negative truths about Parramatta isn’t what they want to see.

Of course that doesn’t apply to us, negative bullshit is always welcomed by the NRL when it come to the Bulldogs.

Always a Bulldog

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Remember last year how simp smooth brains on here WANTED Parra to win? I was absolutely disgusted and still am. How could they possibly call themselves Dogs fans? How could they continue to say they are? Shameful behaviour IMO
Yeah that was fkn putrid and they needed a mad headbutt to the fkn nose

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ONLY exception to supporting Parra, is when we benefit from them winning i.e. their win knocks someone out of the 8 for us to take the spot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Remember last year how simp smooth brains on here WANTED Parra to win? I was absolutely disgusted and still am. How could they possibly call themselves Dogs fans? How could they continue to say they are? Shameful behaviour IMO
Parra > Penrith. Don't care.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you a closet Parra fan Marley?
No. Parra have just never been successful in my lifetime while Penrith are currently at the top of my most hated list.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. Parra have just never been successful in my lifetime while Penrith are currently at the top of my most hated list.
So you want to see them win because they're losers, like us?
Would you not rather we win?