Why did Bazzle not resign J.Cogger

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep 100%.

Let’s not forget there were 15 other nrl clubs that didn’t sign him when he was off contract for us either.
I think what some people don’t realise is some of the players we let go are going better because of the environment they are now in. They wouldn’t have blossomed in our system the last 4-5 years.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve always thought that Cogger was a genuine 7. But T. Bazzle sacked him for flannoflop.
Probably read what all the experts here on the kennel were saying about cogger.
The bloke coped so much hate.

Wtf,
Do we want him back now do we?

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bazzle was a little distracted by his own reflection at the time and didn't give it much thought

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus and CC haven't forgot about him. He was marked to have the 7 jersey next to Burton before he got injured.
Club put his contract on hold for this year, but was certainly viewed as having potential.

Blokes got skills and can certainly play. Hopefully his post injury recovery is going well, and hasn't taken much of an edge off his game.

Could really have done with him this year.

I've just got this feeling that Thompson will be like BBO. Club will offer them contracts and see what they can do next year. Both players have an enormous amount of gratitude towards how the club has looked after them through injury.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Club put his contract on hold for this year, but was certainly viewed as having potential.

Blokes got skills and can certainly play. Hopefully his post injury recovery is going well, and hasn't taken much of an edge off his game.

Could really have done with him this year.

I've just got this feeling that Thompson will be like BBO. Club will offer them contracts and see what they can do next year. Both players have an enormous amount of gratitude towards how the club has looked after them through injury.
Don't know if you remember or not but my bulletproof source was the one that told me the 7 jersey was his before getting injured hence Flamingo getting it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cogger lol. He had a shot. He was ordinary. Still is only a backup only at his new club. Typical kennel style to complain we lost a player when they have a good game for someone else, even though nobody wanted them when they were here. Just like jmk. Keeping in mind cogger and jmk showed no form until they were signed elsewhere.