News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its just the same beat up where copping all week. Just make 1 thread to post all this shit in FFS

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
These Murdoch hacks have zero credibility & are so fucking fake. If Bulldogs management sacked Ciraldo for the poor performances this year, this stupid **** would be attacking them for sacking coaches every year. You can't win with this filth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah hooper looks like he could fight, i'll just take the other 2 lol
Ok you take out those other 2 cocksuckers and I'll take out hooper and that fat beta cuck with not even 1 kg of muscle in his body, that weasel fuckwit, Michael or something. Last name sounds Greek.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok you take out those other 2 cocksuckers and I'll take out hooper and that fat beta cuck with not even 1 kg of muscle in his body, that weasel fuckwit, Michael or something. Last name sounds Greek.
Theres no denying that hes a massive **** haha
Wasnt Hoopers nickname Triceps before? Is that like when we call a redhead bluey?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Theres no denying that hes a massive **** haha
Wasnt Hoopers nickname Triceps before? Is that like when we call a redhead bluey?
You talking about Mr Plastic or the human blob?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Physical and emotional abuse". That quote is hilarious lol. It's a sport and physicality is an integral part of it and now there are limits to how much a player can be pushed, at training?!! And the NRL want to take the game to the USA next year!! If this story gets out in the US they'll be pissing themselves!

What, now the NRL and the media want to step in and are going to tell teams how to train their players?

My daughters dancing teacher was tougher on her students when she would shout and point at them if they made mistakes or were late!!. Not once did my daughter come crying home. She simply became a better dancer for it with a stronger mentality to keep trying harder.

Maybe some players should take up dancing or would that be too tough on them too?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Other clubs are backing us because they either agree with us or don't want the spot light on them if they are doing the same or "worse".

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the Kennel would be happy with this write up, keep putting the boot in lol.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Ugh not this little pig-faced ****

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paul Crawleys brother 'Mick' is assistant coach at the Raiders and his brother Steve Crawley is the executive at Fox Sports. No wonder Ricky never cops any criticism from the media. Not one opinion piece is written about him.

When Ricky labeled Salmon "A weak gutted dog" . There was nothing at all written about him by the Telegraph and Fox news.

Infact Kent came out to support him. It's great to have friends in the media.

77cc6f6f97551566b2b5f70f58d55f9c.jpeg

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If bulldog fans can’t see and agree with what all these clowns in the media are saying about how bad the seasons been and who’s to blame, then they are kidding themselves. The players have been shit, the coaching staff has been shit and keeps on picking them and Gus has been signing dud players and continuing his role on tv worrying about all the teams when he should clearly be 100% committed to the club paying him big money.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would Creepy Crawley reference the Melbourne Storms policy of new recruits who must do the first 2 weeks of employment on the trade site with NO PAY as some form of physical & emotional abuse?
Me thinks, he won’t.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Would Creepy Crawley reference the Melbourne Storms policy of new recruits who must do the first 2 weeks of employment on the trade site with NO PAY as some form of physical & emotional abuse?
Me thinks, he won’t.
Or their Famous "army camps" they all go through in pre season........