Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We bought a bunch of players that have failed to establish themselves as top 13 players. So tired of this garbage about depth and utility value :tearsofjoy:
Sure, and they are clearly better than the players we are replacing them with.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Best at attacking players who have a shit game, after having a great debut.
You’re here aren’t you?
You’re not on a broncos forum are you?
Plus we are passionate every player is shit when they stuff up.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I believe the opposite. The fact that we are relying on the likes of Hutchison, mann, salmon, turpin, tafe etc to drive us forward just screams alarm bells. Im not usually a gambler but I will be sounding out a bookmaker who can give me the best possible odds for us winning the spoon and will be prepared to wage 5 figures on this. We are certainties
Hope you go broke clown

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we head into 24 with a shit load of centres and utilities, the same halves and less props than last year. Hoping a few of the lower grade young guys stand up and prove to be nrl standard.
Early days but 25 is looking much the same with big name targets staying put or signing elsewhere.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we head into 24 with a shit load of centres and utilities, the same halves and less props than last year. Hoping a few of the lower grade young guys stand up and prove to be nrl standard.
Early days but 25 is looking much the same with big name targets staying put or signing elsewhere.
Maybe the club will just learn to now back its next generation and the players currently at the club rather than high volumes of turnover