Reaction score
When they miss shit like this!!!

Panthers first try.

upload_2016-9-11_22-9-34.png
Pass from Cleary

upload_2016-9-11_22-10-6.png
Pass caught by try scorer.

Only an easy metre forwards.

and Moylans obstruction second try / runaround makes for interesting viewing.

Sure we are our own worst enemies, but 2 tries that shouldn't be allowed, and 1 for the Dogs that should have been, and the scoreline and game flow is largely different.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clutching at straws mate. They were tries any day of the week.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying though... that first one wasn't... you can clearly see where the ball leaves his hands, and it's on the chest of the player a metre forward from where it was passed.

WPN32R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Commentators on fox where bout to go to the sheds half time to suck clearys dick they loved it i bet gasnier woulda busted a nut watching it

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you think back to Kasiano's denied try in the first Parramatta game, when the bunker ruled it forward: you have to wonder why it is only us that are put under the spotlight.

Reactions: DT

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As proven in the Titans v Broncos game, the whole nrl is corrupt. We have been witnessing this for a long time now and as long as us fans keep watching and attending games like today's, we will get ripped off. We need a breakaway competition to stir this inept organisation and have a club with a spine to protest and rally just like the late and great bullfrog. His word was highly respected and would have rocked this competition to it's core.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 years running a crucial try call goes against us

Last Kane Evans no try awarded - we were ahead at that point

This year J Moz try disallowed - would have got it back to 4 points difference

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree the forward pass Penrith try, another was as well but not as bad...must say I thought the JMoz one would have been a double movement because it wasn't continual motion it was a second effort, the arm carrying the ball clearly touches the ground but was worth a look at least, not Jarrod Dick breath Maxwell though, thanks again crap refs

Status
Not open for further replies.