• Ozman

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did Des pull Josh Morris off when he realised that Barba is not up to it so that Josh would be fresh for next week and start as fullback?
Or will Des persist with playing Barba again?
Surely we cant be playing musical chairs with positions again?!?

For me, Barba while backing up well a couple of times does not look fit and does not look mentally there, especially in defence.
WTF is Des gonna do? Your thoughts?
There is no time to persist anymore with anything, it's time to pick a side that wants win, it's time pick a side who all have the same attitude & last but not least it's time to pick a side who all trust each other and are willing to put their bodies on the line to win at all costs - Barba is clearly not one of these players.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would have said def play Barba despite my personal feelings about him, if he had come out vs Broncos and killed it. But he certainly didnt. He was soft in defence and the only break he made was from a brilliant pass from Ennis that would have put anyone in a gap.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Morris should be fullback. I think Des will go with Barba though, Des would obviously want the best team available for the finals...I am hoping there is still no disharmony within the team, and they don't rebel if Barba is selected.
voted for J-Moz though.
Our best team played in the second half against the panthers and there is going to be some sort of trouble when one of the players who has put the effort in all year is dropped because someone who has been average to shit all year is playing when he won't even put his body on the line, josh Morris in the space of one set put his body on the line for the team and stopped tries, barba barely contested that grubber and once reed got it he wasn't even going to lay a finger on him

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Des will name Barba at 1, Morris at 3 & Lafai in 19. Then when he hands in the team sheet Lafai starts, Morris to fullback & Barba to the bench. IMO the curve ball will come when Barba interchanges with a forward late in the half to play dummy half or first reciever to target tired forwards. If at all, this is the only place for Barba as the whole team seems more settled without him & Morris is getting better with every game at fullback. Otherwise, no Barba at all & Morris at 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.