Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sam Burgess

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't see how this signing ends our search for a long term fullback option....

The 18-year-old fullback will join the Bulldogs on a three-year deal from next year with Canterbury set to finally end their search for a long-term fullback option.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see how this signing ends our search for a long term fullback option....

The 18-year-old fullback will join the Bulldogs on a three-year deal from next year with Canterbury set to finally end their search for a long-term fullback option.
He probably plays next year in NSW cup, the following year on the wing in FG and Borris will probably hang up the boots soon after. If he lives up to the hype he'll be 21 or 22 and could be an option there for 8 years so definetely the long term solution.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We'll turn him into a superstar and then he'll play the homesick card when the Warriors decide they want him back.

I'd rather we spend more time trying to find up and coming stars within NSW. Surely it's not that hard.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We'll turn him into a superstar and then he'll play the homesick card when the Warriors decide they want him back.

I'd rather we spend more time trying to find up and coming stars within NSW. Surely it's not that hard.

Graham has come across from much further then anyone else in the game, Doubt his going anywhere.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jamie Dwyer.

he can play both forward and fullback apparently.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah, the kid is only an 18 year old so he has got plenty of growing up to do. I'm not saying he is immature but family, friends and the things we are used to at home all come into play with the emotions.

But who knows, maybe his mum and dad will fancy Australia and want the family to stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.