Who wil our X factor be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
forget about the x factor, who is going to be our E factor?

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking it could be our 2 halves.
They must be both stinging to play this year knowing its them
Who can lead this team to be successful.
Let's face it,without them being at there complete best we have no chance.
Time to step up!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman he is the best forward in the comp.
I dont know if you are joking but he is a good prop. People can mock him all they want, the numbers he churns out isnt easy to do. no matter how many minutes Des plays him. Ive played league at a very low level, but I know what it takes to even make ten tackles, let alone 20 plus and 100 plus metres. Not just any old forward can do that, he does with ease.

I think he gets a bad wrap for the role that des gave him.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
xbox is the x factor. if dogs are playing the same old shit i turn xbox on and enjoy

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is true, but our X-factor can only play 20mins a game and 10mins of that is him with his hands on his hips.
Haven't you heard....he has slimed down and has a body like Elle now?

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kas is our xfactor based on what he brings to the team and the damage he causes when he is on. Im hoping someone like a Brenko Lee or Richie Kennar who both have big raps on them, get the opportunity to play full time first grade and have break out seasons. One has had limited opportunity in first grade due to a star studded backline in Canberra, and the other has been hampered by injury but apparently has a lot of potential. We need someone in the back line that has that xfactor and finish off scoring opportunities so it takes pressure of bmoz so he doesn't have to try so hard. Don't think Abbey is quite there yet.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
David penna might bring something new, therefore be our X factor. No other X factors left. All our X factors have been fucked by the Des factor.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kas
Reynolds
Our only real X factor players

Mbye has the potential
Pretty much the exact way I see it mate.
Although Jackson can turn a game with his Defense.
And I really think we could put Abbey in the future if we can keep him. Aswell as Bailey Simmonson. These guys look impressive, not just yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.