• no

Votes: 52 70.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I dont think he has done too badly, If he changes the way we play to be less boring i think we have a chance at winning the comp

2012 - we lost to a good team
2014 - there was no other team winning that grand final other then souths

signing t rex and hoppa have been mistakes

we act like we are manchester united and its our god given right to win the comp every year

see a few threads on facebook most people want him to stay, thought id ask thekennel aka we hate des club

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was willing to see how he went next year but after this has all blown up in the media there's no way the club and Des will make up there's no other choice now he's gotta go. This has been terribly managed by the club it should have all been kept behind closed doors.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Des can jump for all I care .
He could've been something at the dogs but his just a money hungry ****.

Last edited:

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People on facebook are too stupid to see how bad our attacking structure has become

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chris, you're on a hiding to nothing bro.
There's about 3 people on here who like des.
Sack the ****.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a look at what happened over in the us at the 49ers with Jim harbaugh, very similar situation. If it goes the same way, trust me things are only going to get worse. We're looking at more than just a lean rebuilding year next year

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Have a look at what happened over in the us at the 49ers with Jim harbaugh, very similar situation. If it goes the same way, trust me things are only going to get worse. We're looking at more than just a lean rebuilding year next year
Things had to happen can you see us winning anything under des? Or recruiting any decent players ?
Either way we are fucked but better now to start rebuilding.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Des and think he has a great footy mind. But I think he's lost the fucking plot. Sorry he's gotta go.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should see out his contract, fix the attack and then the club can think about a contract extension. Also remove the no sunday clause from Hoppas contract to restore some respect to this club and it's fans.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Things had to happen can you see us winning anything under des? Or recruiting any decent players ?
Either way we are fucked but better now to start rebuilding.
I agree changes had to happen, but I don't think that included the head coach. Seriously, read what happened to the 49ers and compare how similar it is to what's happening at the dogs now. And then look at where they are now and imagine if that's where the dogs are going to be. we're about to fire our most successful coach in the past 16 years, I'll admit that folkes got a grand final but he did far more damage to the club than des has.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Trial by media.... and most of it is questionable at that.

It's what they call a classic deflection technique. Someone else has heat on them so they toss scraps to the media to send them off the scent.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I agree changes had to happen, but I don't think that included the head coach. Seriously, read what happened to the 49ers and compare how similar it is to what's happening at the dogs now. And then look at where they are now and imagine if that's where the dogs are going to be. we're about to fire our most successful coach in the past 16 years, I'll admit that folkes got a grand final but he did far more damage to the club than des has.
We can't get worse than 2008 so let's have faith and maybe the player will actually start playing footy.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can't get worse than 2008 so let's have faith and maybe the player will actually start playing footy.
The way the clubs is handling this, worse than 2008 would be more than one season with results like 2008. I can see us struggling for a while

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The way the clubs is handling this, worse than 2008 would be more than one season with results like 2008. I can see us struggling for a while
I hope not but we have people that love the club to much to let that happen let's wait and see what happen next year I'm already fired up

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope not but we have people that love the club to much to let that happen let's wait and see what happen next year I'm already fired up
With such great coaching choices like Cleary or Cartwright....

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des to change or he can go

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was willing to see how he went next year but after this has all blown up in the media there's no way the club and Des will make up there's no other choice now he's gotta go. This has been terribly managed by the club it should have all been kept behind closed doors.
Agreed Spoonman. Can you imagine any of this happening if Bullfrog was CEO? I'm not going to make it personal with Castle but she is clearly out of her depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.