Who should we sign to replace Barba ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Im happy with Josh Morris at fullback he is an excellent player. I think he will surprise a few people at the back

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Morris could turn out to be every bit as good as Greg Inglis at fullback, in due time he definitely won't be too far off that's for sure & tbh I really think he will warm to the challenge.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Morris could turn out to be every bit as good as Greg Inglis at fullback, in due time he definitely won't be too far off that's for sure & tbh I really think he will warm to the challenge.
Well he did kill inglis during the SOO.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would still go for K hunt
I still think we go with nobody. Morris at FB, Lafai fulltime FG.

The only reason i would want K Hunt is for banner value..... a great banner could be Go You *****!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I doubt it but I hope so. I can't give a reason why I feel this way it's just a gut feeling

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coz hes from qld a big NO fcukn thank you!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont like Karmichael, hes a *****!

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I speak to a guy where I work at Sydney University who plays Holden Cup for Parramatta. He said to me yesterday that Evander Cummins is a gun. With Dugan and Beale seemingly in front of him and being unable to play Holden Cup next year, I think he is worthy of consideration as Barba's replacement. Quite quick apparently and scores a lot of tries from supporting on the inside of breaks.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
The guy has dropped 15kgs just to be able to play AFL due to the running the do and the lack of tackling they do. It would take a lot of work to bulk him back up, and I think he would go to Union before coming back to the NRL at any rate.

halpo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Its just a bunch of idiots watching other idiots. Its about as entertaining as sticking your head over the fence and watching and listening to your neighbors conversations.
Big brother is a bit like this forum actually .

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happens if one of our centres gets injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.