Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watch this kid, hes going to be a awesome player. A genuine good young signing for us!! PS he will outrun anyone on here calling him fat anyway hahaha
But we won't see that. We will just see him make 50 tackles per game and nothing else thanks to some fraud dictator.

DOGSOFWAR89

Waterboy
Reaction score
But we won't see that. We will just see him make 50 tackles per game and nothing else thanks to some fraud dictator.
Typical standard Kennel responses as usual, all negative. How about he gets to PLAY atleast one game with the Bulldogs before making your assumptions?

DOGSOFWAR89

Waterboy
Reaction score
Because that's all every hooker has done under Des at the dogs, Ennis even came out and said it.
Typical standard Kennel responses as usual, all negative. How about he gets to PLAY atleast one game with the Bulldogs before making your assumptions?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My assumptions are based on Ennis and Lichaa and our arrogant fraud of a coach.

I'll stop being negative when I stop seeing negative bullshit dished up by my club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
WOW ... what a fatty... #NOT

Could use a tan though.. but then all those years in Canberra probably explains his complexion!

DOGSOFWAR89

Waterboy
Reaction score
My assumptions are based on Ennis and Lichaa and our arrogant fraud of a coach.

I'll stop being negative when I stop seeing negative bullshit dished up by my club.
Fair comment, i guess we will have to wait until early next year to comment further lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair comment, i guess we will have to wait until early next year to comment further lol
Hey, I hope I am wrong brother, happy to be so if it means our team becomes successful again.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 1791

def got his looks from his oldman
I would have to say that I never liked Simon Woolford; some of his responses to fans of our club at games made him even less likeable.

I am willing to give his young fella a go though and hope that he can at least be half as tough and resilient as his old man. He has skills of that there is no doubt, all we can hope for is that those skills are used wisely and in the correct manner.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have to say that I never liked Simon Woolford; some of his responses to fans of our club at games made him even less likeable.

I am willing to give his young fella a go though and hope that he can at least be half as tough and resilient as his old man. He has skills of that there is no doubt, all we can hope for is that those skills are used wisely and in the correct manner.

hey ma,

never liked him cause he never played for us :grinning: like you said hope his genes have produced better than he was, we will def find out

Status
Not open for further replies.