Who is the most iconic/influential fixture in Bulldogg history? (Pole)

Who is the definition of Dogg?

• Phil Gould

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • George Coorey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peter Moore (Bullfrog)

Votes: 53 69.7%
  • Nasheed

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • James Graham

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • SBW

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ray Dib

• Hazem El Masri

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Habs (As Kennel owner)

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • (Hans) Chris Anderson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Club was nothing before BullFrog, it would now be non existant if it were'nt for him

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t fully agree, there was clear self interest but I’ll shut up about it to comply with Dognacious request.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The Club was nothing before BullFrog, it would now be non existant if it were'nt for him
He made some good moves, I’ll give him that (always have) but he isn’t the first official or leader to start good but cause problems down the line. No reason to think others couldn’t run the club with our warchest though.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
I love south’s and the Bulldoggs equally.
As for Bullflog, I don’t hate him. He did soem good things but this idea of him being a master is so overrated.
Basically he got control of the club, then used the massive finances generated from Cooreys hood work at the Leagues club to blitz the poorer competitors at the time and buy the best players and clout.
Then, he caused all sorts of long term dramas by gross amounts of nepotism. Almost criminal. We could have had Gould as coach for a generation but he needed family there.
Remember that article that said Lynn Moore used to parade around the office saying it was her family’s club?
We have only just come out of this lingering nepotism.
And people quoting that famous ‘needs two props on the field and 2 suspended’ isn’t that clever. Actually a bad thing for a ceo to say. Encourage suspension.
Ban this flog already

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The most iconic fixture in Bulldogs history? Well thats easy.

1997 someone ran onto Belmore for the race after the game to get the corner flags. Some Bangladeshi dickhead wearing a Tupac cap grabbed one of them at the railway end and proceeded to insert it into his own anus. In front of children.

Police chased him but he jumped the fence onto the railway tracks and disappeared. From that moment on no one is allowed onto the field after the game and thousands of kids missed out on a piece of football folklore. To this day no one knows who the culprit was.

This episode is one the most iconic fixtures in RL history and its all Bulldogs.

Six votes eh? So that was you @Nasheed. Guess I wasn't the only one there that day.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The most iconic fixture in Bulldogs history? Well thats easy.

1997 some dickhead ran onto Belmore for the race after the game to get the corner flags. Some Bangladeshi dickhead wearing a Tupac cap grabbed one of them at the railway end and proceeded to insert it into his own anus. In front of children.

Police chased him but he jumped the fence onto the railway tracks and disappeared. From that moment on no one is allowed onto the field after the game and thousands of kids missed out on a piece of football folklore. To this day no one knows who the culprit was.

This episode is one the most iconic fixtures in RL history and its all Bulldogs.

Six votes eh? So that was you @Nasheed. Guess I wasn't the only one there that day.
I bet he wasn’t Bangladeshi ;);););););)

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First thing is fuck south’s .
Second thing is fuck nasheed I’m sick of the trolling.
Third thing is fuck south’s.
Fourth thing is fuck nasheed
Fifth thing is fuck you for calling THE Club Legend Bullfrog, Bullflog!
THE ONLY flog around here, is you @Nasheed

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was prob just a typo, leave Nasheed alone
1. The 'L' and 'R' keys are nowhere near each other on a keyboard.
2. This post doubled down his attitude.

It was beyond poor form to make such derogatory remarks about one of our Club's legends!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
1. The 'L' and 'R' keys are nowhere near each other on a keyboard.
2. This post doubled down his attitude.

It was beyond poor form to make such derogatory remarks about one of our Club's legends!
Typo braa

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love south’s and the Bulldoggs equally.
As for Bullflog, I don’t hate him. He did soem good things but this idea of him being a master is so overrated.
Basically he got control of the club, then used the massive finances generated from Cooreys hood work at the Leagues club to blitz the poorer competitors at the time and buy the best players and clout.
Then, he caused all sorts of long term dramas by gross amounts of nepotism. Almost criminal. We could have had Gould as coach for a generation but he needed family there.
Remember that article that said Lynn Moore used to parade around the office saying it was her family’s club?
We have only just come out of this lingering nepotism.
And people quoting that famous ‘needs two props on the field and 2 suspended’ isn’t that clever. Actually a bad thing for a ceo to say. Encourage suspension.
I think the 'prop suspension' quote was a joke Dipstick. He meant hard-working props that are not pussies, unlike the props we've had in the last ten years.