Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's fair game these days?

Can't touch gays, lesbians, trannies, women, non whites, paedophiles, murderers and rapists. (the left adore the last three)

So who's fair game? Whites? Can we mock whites?

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Yids should be more than fair game imo.

Those skull-cap wearing mthrfkrs with the metre-long sideburns need to cop it on the daily.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The welsh and rooster supporters but the roosters fans are covered by the gay clause.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Albinos? They're scary looking. Not as scary as rangas. F*ck, they're disgusting. Very disgusting.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jews apparently

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
****ing crackers

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Scientologists , mormons , deadshits , indians ( not the injuns )
Canadians lebs, italians, hairy greek children , Portuguese , jamaicans and Icelandic scum are all open for mocking

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you can touch anybody you like tbh, im left and i touch most of those things

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
How about make your own race 1/4 asian 1/4 arab 1/4 English 1/4 African lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are actually onto something.

We should go out and sleep / breed with people with different skin colour / ethnically / religious persuasion. .. All in the name of would peace.

I'm doing my bit...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the fairest is the Catholics. The Simpsons, South Park, family guy, the media, movies all give it to the Catholic Church hard, yet there's never been a huge uproar by the Catholics.
Which is why they're an easy target.
It's just very convenient to blame the crusaders for everything lol.
But fuk the gays who don't like to be spoken against there's something called freedom of speech.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

We should go out and sleep / breed with people with different skin colour / ethnically / religious persuasion. .. All in the name of would peace.

I'm doing my bit...
Lol I've already started my mrs is Asian now I need an African lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the fairest is the Catholics. The Simpsons, South Park, family guy, the media, movies all give it to the Catholic Church hard, yet there's never been a huge uproar by the Catholics.
Which is why they're an easy target. .

tbh, so many of yous and yet made fun of every where and no catholic gets offended.

two things

1- either all Catholics have super thick skins and go by turning the other cheek... unbelievable considering there 1 billion of yous
2- Or most Catholics are not so passionate about their faith and dont give too hoots if their religion get ridiculed by others.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
tbh, so many of yous and yet made fun of every where and no catholic gets offended.

two things

1- either all Catholics have super thick skins and go by turning the other cheek... unbelievable considering there 1 billion of yous
2- Or most Catholics are not so passionate about their faith and dont give too hoots if their religion get ridiculed by others.
It's more the turn the other cheek than less passionate. However I will agree with point 2 to an extent.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

two things

None off the above cause the media has made it a norm not to care

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I'm doing my bit...

my grand parents were indians, My Surname is Arabian which suggest up the ladder somewhere an arab from Hijaz rooted my great great great grand mother, i was also born in saudi and spent my child hood there, i have lived most of my life in Australia, i dont fit in India cos they call me an Aussie, Saudis dont accept me cos i am not an arab and a hindi, Aussies think i am indian , what the fck am i?

Status
Not open for further replies.