Who is cut over letting cook go

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hey guys its dogslyfe

I see a lot of bag lichaa comments but not a lot of ‘cant believe we let cook go’ talk.

I was a big fan.

Heard on grandstand radio today he is considered for NSW hooker!! Did souffs offer him huge coin??

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Out of all the damage Des did to our club, letting Cook go tops the list for me. I still can’t believe we had him and let him go

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths offered him abit more coin and a spot in the NRL team. Cook is still rough around the edges and when the competition for Origin is McInnes and Peats it’s a pretty weak feild. In saying that I’d rather he stayed but he left 3 years ago now it’s time to get over it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
you must be new to the forum and didn't read my posts from 2014 -2016.

First Ennis , then cook.

Fuck Des!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Raelene Castle told me in an email that because of the sc we couldn't afford the extra $50,000 Souths offered Cookie lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cook signed with rabbits for only $200,000 ks / year while we were blowing our cap on Eastwood and co.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook, Ennis, Corey Thompson, Finucane, Kasiano, Esse Esse, ... I could name more .... yeah Cleal, Des, Dud & Raelene stitched us up real good. Lets keep Fualalo Elliott & Lichaa instead because they are soooooo fucking good.................

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know how Woolford is going? Hoping that he's the answer to our hooker problems..

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More upset we kept Licha rather then being upset by letting Cook go.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I was more cut we let Ennis go.

Cook leaving was the best thing for Cook. He would have been in Lichaa’s situation if he stayed.

Good on him. I’m glad Hasler didn’t kill or almost kill another career

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone know how Woolford is going? Hoping that he's the answer to our hooker problems..
Still out injured , apparently due back in a few weeks if reports previously in relation to his facial cyst are accurate. . Nothing listed on NRL website for injuries bar Tolman.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cook was the last straw. Couldn't believe hasler let our playmaker go.

That's when I KNEW Des was completed f'd in the head and he had to go.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Cook, Ennis, Corey Thompson, Finucane, Kasiano, Esse Esse, ... I could name more .... yeah Cleal, Des, Dud & Raelene stitched us up real good. Lets keep Fualalo Elliott & Lichaa instead because they are soooooo fucking good.................
What about the ones they said no to. Munster, Roberts, Connor Watson, Siezer (who we now can’t afford) and Latrell Mitchel.
We could have had those guys on their first contract or for dirt cheap because they’d been ditched elsewhere. The only one we’d have to pay market value for was Siezer.
Unbelievable negligence from supposed experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.