Who else just got an SMS from "DesHasler"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
its those fucking Nigerian refugees they gave the free memberships too.....there'll be another one next week saying they are wanting you to hold on to $5 million in cash and you can keep half if you just send them your bank account details and a copy of your drivers license and Medicare card

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I'm the only one he sent dick pics to? Kinda freaked me out seeing that his pubic hair is styled the same way as the hair on his head.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got one.
I'm sure it was a computer, but just in case...
I told him to fuck off.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So I'm the only one he sent dick pics to? Kinda freaked me out seeing that his pubic hair is styled the same way as the hair on his head.
I was more impressed that his dick whistles just like his nose!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one, and I got a phone call from a real person today, "Sam". Asked me if I was thinking about rejoining, told him after the way we played last year I didn't think so but I would see how they started the year.

He said there had been plenty of fans disappointed and that changes were coming. He asked if he could call me again after Rd2 to see if I changed my mind to which I agreed.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I got one, and I got a phone call from a real person today, "Sam". Asked me if I was thinking about rejoining, told him after the way we played last year I didn't think so but I would see how they started the year.

He said there had been plenty of fans disappointed and that changes were coming. He asked if he could call me again after Rd2 to see if I changed my mind to which I agreed.
if they win 66-0 and 70-2 tell them you still arent convinced and hang up

Bob Belcher

New Pup
Reaction score
Note that I did not reply "Fuck Des".

Did your one have a return number? Mine didn't so must have been spoofed using SMS software.

Interesting thing though is a lack of "UNSUBSCRIBE", which is actually illegal and contravenes the Spam Act.

All unsolicted SMS messages must have a removal / unsubscribe feature.

I'd highlight this on the Bulldogs Facebook page but they banned me a while ago when I dared criticise our lack of fullback.
I didn't think it was possible to receive a ban on those pages, unless; 1. The admin is soft as they come, 2. You would use obscene language directed a specific members lol.

Bob Belcher

New Pup
Reaction score

This is what i shall be doing. We have a pretty tough draw in the opening month, if we win 3 out of 4 and positive changes in the gameplan are clearly noticible then i will have no dramas renewing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible to receive a ban on those pages, unless; 1. The admin is soft as they come, 2. You would use obscene language directed a specific members lol.
Yep most certainly possible.

Probably due to posting on like every single post for a week "That's nice but why isn't Hoppa playing on Sundays" .. or .. "MISSING: One Rockstar Fullback".

:D

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keyboard warrior? Did I threaten you in some way?
If that's what you feel is the ultimate deciding factor then you should be supporting someone else
Geez u know me so well don't ya, I should be calling you Mr Oracle!
Who r u to tell me who to support, get a life Mr Oracle!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very poor marketing and overall insulting. Are they just relying on that 1% that think Des has just picked up his phone and shot out a few texts?
Yep. Donal Trump would call it "Fake SMS".

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Awwww, i thought i was special, and the only one to get an exclusive, personal SMS from Des. I am so disillusioned now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.