Who do you want to win the GF?

Who do you want to win the GF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It’s like asking would you rather your left or right leg broken? Neither. Can we forfeit the entire process?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Two of the Pennie players have signed on for us and will be Bulldogs next year so, as in previous years, when we had Panther guys agreeing to come over and play for us, I'm wishing them all the very best and returning the favour.

That's my only interest in the outcome and hope they don't get injured.

(Husband is a Broncs fan so will be very quiet if there's anything Panther to cheer about lol)

Regardless may the best team win and it's a great day for Rugby League.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As if broncos aren’t cocky do you see some of the stuff they do
They are the lesser of two evils :tearsofjoy: Im sick of panthers winning and don’t wanna see a 3peat. Maybe if Panthers lose it can humble them for next season so others have a chance :tearsofjoy:

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Penrith

so they can wipe Parra from the record books

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They are the lesser of two evils :tearsofjoy: Im sick of panthers winning and don’t wanna see a 3peat. Maybe if Panthers lose it can humble them for next season so others have a chance :tearsofjoy:
Could do the opposite as well....like their GF loss 4 years ago which spurred them on. Besides with them winning if affects their salary cap and we get a chance at some players lol....no way we get any Broncos :grinning:

Main wish is that one day maybe other fans will think we are cocky haha.... I look forward to that day lol.

Definately agree we can't have a 4peat tho ;)

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To be fair I detest the broncos , Penrith whilst being an unlikeable team as well I’m hoping they make history on Sunday

ifdogsrunfree

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not the Broncos. Those pricks are afforded too many concessions. Regular Friday night games. Magic round is an away game that they get to play at home. They never take a home game to a non-metro area for the betterment of the game, and forward passes don't apply to them.
Massive catchment to secure the best juniors that they treat as disposable commodities.
Penrith have worked to be the juggernaut they have become.
I sat next to a Penrith supporter when we played the raiders at magic round, and he was cheering for us.
I'll return it this weekend

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sick if seeing those smug Penrith ***** win. C'mon Brisbane

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at it from a selfish point of view.

I wouldn't mind the Bronco's because we need Chrighton to be hungry for more titles and if he was to win his third in a row, how hungry will he be trying to win ANOTHER with the Dogs? A loss might just hurt enough for him to say to himself I want another title.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling the refs are going to smash penrith. The NRL probably don't want one club winning 3 in a row. Expect at least 3 more touch downs in the first quarter

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want Penrith to win. I like dynasties. Plus when it's said that Dogs haven't won in 19 years, it doesn't sound too bad when a massive club like the Broncos haven't in 17 years. I don't want 17 years to reset. I want all the other clubs to remain on pause until we win.