Who are our conditioners?

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We did have alot of injuries preseason or during training sessions, now that dude got fired. Were they going too hard or incorrectly so thats why we had all these extra outs?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We did have alot of injuries preseason or during training sessions, now that dude got fired. Were they going too hard or incorrectly so thats why we had all these extra outs?
@Nate DAWG reckons it’s all bullsheet, but I am theorising that there are some problems with the warm ups of our men, that have led to various soft tissue injuries.
Coupled with that, there has been an increase in intensity to make our players more match fit (arguably an issue with us in previous seasons) so the boys have been flogged a bit too hard leading to the bone type problems the others have had.
Then you sprinkle on top of that some of the usual bad luck dust that comes with nrl footy on game day that ‘pours fuel on the fire’ as they say in Germany.
So the combination of all these three have led to the disaster we are seeing.

You could reasonably expect maybe 3 injuries at this point. Maybe 6 if you’re very unlucky, but we are up to close to 20? This is very far outside the standard deviation of the norm and any pattern detection software would say that yes, something is corrupt in outright preparation.
I am not there at training, but that is my theory at least.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our club wide juice program isn’t up to snuff compared to South’s and Roosters

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Something I haven’t seen mentioned is what is up with our conditioning team?
This is not right to have EVERY forward basically besides Suttons injured.
Every other team is 1/2 injuries but we were cooked befrie season start.
Are we not warning up? Something doesn’t seem right.
Yes some is freak injuries but this is an outlier
You can add Sutton to that list aswell. [emoji23]

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I felt compelled to resurrect this thread on the back of a private chat in my inbox.

This thread was made by me in April.

In August, we all know that there is huge issues with players, RFM etc upset at our training methods.
Most people have backed the club line here of all these players who are concerned are soft.

But I’m just wondering the fact I saw this issue in Spril shows that maybe the players were right.
Big coincidence if not.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I felt compelled to resurrect this thread on the back of a private chat in my inbox.

This thread was made by me in April.

In August, we all know that there is huge issues with players, RFM etc upset at our training methods.
Most people have backed the club line here of all these players who are concerned are soft.

But I’m just wondering the fact I saw this issue in Spril shows that maybe the players were right.
Big coincidence if not.
What did you exactly see?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His little Indian head wearing his little tin foil cap copped a lightning bolt … it ran right down to his thin little Mickey Mouse sized arms and it conceived another nice little conspiracy theory for him to wank over for the next couple of weeks ..

Image1699789380.722432.jpg

Image1699789392.373882.jpg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
His little Indian head wearing his little tin foil cap copped a lightning bolt … it ran right up his little tiny Mickey Mouse arms and it conceived another nice little conspiracy theory for him to wank over for the next couple of weeks ..

View attachment 93187

View attachment 93188
Very unpleasant Uleh
Should be remarking and giving praise on my vision and what I saw

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very unpleasant Uleh
Should be remarking and giving praise on my vision and what I saw
Read my comment again & try to let some of it seep through that force field you’ve built around yourself that repels common sense and reality ….