Which team has failed the most this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Warriors first and foremost especially when they have the NZ national team spine

Raiders as they have a good team and should have at least matched last year. Instead they took massive steps backwards

Titans as they have a pretty good side on paper. Hayne FB exciting halves in elegy and Taylor ans Nsw hooker in peats. Add McQueen proctor james hurell Wallace etc. They should be in the semis if not top 6 even.

Dogs didnt fail in my opinion. I said at start of the year that if we play like we have been then we would come 13th -14th. And we did exactly that. No chance in hell were we making the 8 this year..
No, but we will make the bottom four!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't split between Raiders and Warriors. Panthers will be 3rd if they miss the 8.

Many had us missing the 8.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
1. Canberra - going of last year and overall roster is solid
2. Titans - great roster yes injuries but they did have a few games at full strength and still lost
3. Warriors - spine on paper is scary, I think there forwards have been there downfall this year

You can't say us (dogs) cause we never were going to make much of this year.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't say we failed.... I reckon we're about where many predicted that we would be......well except @Natboy that is lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Warriors are a conundrum. No matter who joins their squad, they still under perform. It has to be something other than personnel related.

Maybe it is the travel or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.