Where's tha Mutt?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a loyal **** so I have the mutts back lol

You do what you gotta do, I choose to call out ****** for their bad behavior even though deep down its tough love.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we all enjoy his input, at the very least his Fkn funny chunt

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck him. He’s gone off the rails with everything Burton. It’s getting as bad as @Flanagun and Flanno before that Elliot

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Marley is actually one of the most objective posters on here. He was one of the first to call out Burton when he wasn't pulling his weight and many more players in the past like Reynolds, Kasiano and Eastwood.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck him. He’s gone off the rails with everything Burton. It’s getting as bad as @Flanagun and Flanno before that Elliot
His first ever insatiable love was Mbye if anybody remembers that... Thats why I take his stubborn infatuations with players with a grain of salt.

Im starting to genuinely get worried... @ASSASSIN cuz call him and check up on him.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Marley is actually one of the most objective posters on here. He was one of the first to call out Burton when he wasn't pulling his weight and many more players in the past like Reynolds, Kasiano and Eastwood.
But then sits on that avo hill alone?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro kasiano was a beast, we couldn’t score in the first 20 until kas came on

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Maybe to cheer him up we could organise a fan phone call from Burton, he would love that.
But seriously what happened? Is he ok or a self imposed ban.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro kasiano was a beast, we couldn’t score in the first 20 until kas came on
Yes but he could only last 10-15 mins and then there would be a massive gap in the defensive line due to his lack of fitness.