• AFB

Votes: 53 73.6%
  • Terrell May & Klemmer

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who would you choose if the opportunity came along at 1.1m a season?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2012 Ben Barba (although that’s with 2012 rules and minus the drama that ensued).

AFB it is

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want AFB cause he would solve our middle issue overnight but if it for 25 then May and Klem is probably the smarter option. May has a big future IMO

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want AFB cause he would solve our middle issue overnight but if it for 25 then May and Klem is probably the smarter option. May has a big future IMO
U reckon it will?

Our problem for years has been the fact we dont have 2 solid forwards rather one bloke carrying the team and it started with Klemmer, then Jacko, Thompson, Vaughan, King, TPJ..... The only time we saw 2 blokes have a real dig through the middle was when Vaughan and King had a few games together.

Our main focus should be getting 2 even 3 quality consistent middles e.g Boncs and Riff and build off that.

Whilst AFB would be a solid get we honestly need someone to support and it cant be King as he should only be rotation.

My opinion, should be a third option.... we should throw everything at AFB, Klem and May... AFB and Klem for a few years to teach the young guys like May and kids like Montgomery, Todd and Hopoi.

AFB
Klem

King
May

Todd
Hopoi
Montgoremy

Last edited:

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think this song somes up our quest for a couple of quality props

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
U reckon it will?

Our problem for years has been the fact we dont have 2 solid forwards rather one bloke carrying the team and it started with Klemmer, then Jacko, Thompson, Vaughan, King, TPJ..... The only time we saw 2 blokes have a real dig through the middle was when Vaughan and King had a few games together.

Our main focus should be getting 2 even 3 quality consistent middles e.g Boncs and Riff and build off that.

Whilst AFB would be a solid get we honestly need someone to support and it cant be King as he should only be rotation.

My opinion, should be a third option.... we should throw everything at AFB, Klem and May... AFB and Klem for a few years to teach the young guys like May and kids like Montgomery, Todd and Hopoi.

AFB
Klem

King
May

Todd
Hopoi
Montgoremy
you writing off Patolo and Hughes, bye Knight ?

Have we still got Josh Kalati ? I actually put him in the category with Hopoi, Todd and Montgomery.