Where will we finish.

Where will we finish at end of 2024?

• Total voters

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don’t see us improving much at all. 15-17 and a strong candidate for the spoon. Expecting a team with our pack to do much better than 15th is wishful thinking, imo. Gus and Ciraldo have really dropped the ball when it comes to our pack. Hopefully we’ve got a few young blokes who will step up and surprise…. But I don’t really see it.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t see us improving much at all. 15-17 and a strong candidate for the spoon. Expecting a team with our pack to do much better than 15th is wishful thinking, imo. Gus and Ciraldo have really dropped the ball when it comes to our pack. Hopefully we’ve got a few young blokes who will step up and surprise…. But I don’t really see it.
You reckon dragons will finish above us?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I expect top 8 every year lol

I live in Lala land at the beginning of every season, always have always will. What's the point into going Into a season thinking we'll finish 13 or 10th? Fuck that.

I actually live in Lala land right up until it is mathematically impossible for us to make the 8.

So top 8 here we come
It's called faith in your team !
If a club's/team's aim is to make the top 8 then hope for the best, in my opinion it's a sign of failure...
Realistic or not, their aim should always be to win the premiership...You must believe !!!

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow another post bagging our team
What is wrong with u. I simply stated an option from the poll which 35% of the forum also choose Whats ur prediction know it all? Or are u just bait posting!??

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If healthy and firing, I believe we can reach top as high as 6, but more likely 7 or 8. Health is key, though. Probably end up in 9 to 11 with injuries. Voted with best case scenario, which I think we are due for some good/decent luck.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need to be positive, realistically we can finish just outside the 8, outsiders will expect us to finish on the bottom of the ladder, internally this team has top 8 aspirations, and if we settle in nicely into the season then I wouldn’t be surprised if we make the 8, after all we are the MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s not forget we were 3/5 to start the year with $1.5m of salary cap sitting on the sidelines to start the season in TPJ and Thompson. You can also say Kikau’s first season with us is 2024, didn’t really play much footy in 2023. If injuries are at a minimal we shouldn’t finish any less than mid table. Anyone saying 15th - 17th is pretty funny.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let’s not forget we were 3/5 to start the year with $1.5m of salary cap sitting on the sidelines to start the season in TPJ and Thompson. You can also say Kikau’s first season with us is 2024, didn’t really play much footy in 2023. If injuries are at a minimal we shouldn’t finish any less than mid table. Anyone saying 15th - 17th is pretty funny.
Two 15th place finishes and a spoon in our last 4 seasons. I know I'm not laughing.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Opening rounds are when the weaker teams flex because most of the good teams haven’t bothered to show up yet. Dragons are perennial March premiers.

Our front rotation is diabolical. Mid table is very ambitious

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we will play a more attractive brand of footy and score some points. Hoping to be a fighting for the last spot in the 8, but thinking we will run out of puff in the forwards and probs finish 11-13th.