Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

• Total voters

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Based on the current squad minus SST we finish near the top 8 but probs miss out. However we will be in the hunt for most of the season and end up with 9-12 wins. IF we sign SST and one more prop then more hopeful about making the top 8 with a few more wins say 12-14.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Realisticly were looking at 14th-17th
9th - 12th. More competitive than 2023 due to back line upgrades, but will fade as season goes on, as our smaller forwards pick up injuries & get dominated by top 8 teams. This will change if we pick up a couple more meter eating bigger bodies (oh where was Vaughan when u need him?)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Too many other good teams compared to us. I think best case scenario we finish at the top of the last bracket, 14-17. Bulldog, Tiger, Dragon. The rest are pretty clear. Our halves and middles are cooked.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Would not shock me if we finished with the wooden spoon. Genuinely the worst forward pack in the NRL with zero depth whatsoever, players already getting season ending injuries (Karl). Just looking like another shitty year imo

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tigers CQD.

Would not shock me if we finished with the wooden spoon. Genuinely the worst forward pack in the NRL with zero depth whatsoever, players already getting season ending injuries (Karl). Just looking like another shitty year imo

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it will be another tough year. Hope springs eternal but, similar to this year, I get the feeling I'll be going to quite a few games in the second half of the year with just my grandson as he doesn't get a choice (and has a unique scoring system that always sees us winning).