When Will Anything Be Announced By The Club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KL

I dont know ben it is not my job, hence why I suggested you email frank barrett, I am sure he will be able to give much more detailed reasons than you will ever find on a supporters forum.

tbh you constant whinging abt such trivial matters is tiring

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont know ben it is not my job, hence why I suggested you email frank barrett, I am sure he will be able to give much more detailed reasons than you will ever find on a supporters forum.

tbh you constant whinging abt such trivial matters is tiring
You are right. It is a very trivial matter and it is tiring. Many other people feel the same way though. I and others shouldn't have to whinge about something as trivial as this.

It should be done with consumate ease like it is at every other NRL club who is run much better than ours in this regard and these people should be doing their jobs and the club run in an appropriate manner so that such complaints and gripes about things as easy to do as this shouldn't exist.

K

KL

I'm glad you decide to educate yourself on this subject before slagging members of the staff.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm glad you decide to educate yourself on this subject before slagging members of the staff.
Sorry. I forgot I needed to have meetings with ex directors and board members, read minutes of past meetings, watch youtube clips of press conferences and dinners and be a member of both the Leagues Club and Football Club to have an opinion on the running of my football team and how they go.

I also should have everyone at the clubs email address and contact them every time I have a thought about something related to the Bulldogs before I post something on here. It will, at the least, make me feel more important.

It won't happen again, I stepped out of line I know.

All hail King Greenberg and nothing is, has or will go wrong in any way shape or form during his tenure at the club.

Or I could just open my eyes, think for myself and point out something that is glaringly obvious.

K

KL

Sorry. I forgot I needed to have meetings with ex directors and board members, read minutes of past meetings, watch youtube clips of press conferences and dinners and be a member of both the Leagues Club and Football Club to have an opinion on the running of my football team and how they go.

I also should have everyone at the clubs email address and contact them every time I have a thought about something related to the Bulldogs before I post something on here.

It won't happen again, I stepped out of line I know.

All hail King Greenberg and nothing is, has or will go wrong in any way shape or form during his tenure at the club.
What are you talking about. talk to frank barrett instead of slagging him on an internet forum you derek.

the only reason you come on here whinging is because you want sympathy.
if you want something done about it, then you are in the wrong place.

but if self satisfaction and having people agree with you is what makes you happy champ keep posting!!!!!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What are you talking about. talk to frank barrett instead of slagging him on an internet forum you derek.

the only reason you come on here whinging is because you want sympathy.
if you want something done about it, then you are in the wrong place.

but if self satisfaction and having people agree with you is what makes you happy champ keep posting!!!!!!!
LOL. Just taking the p*ss.

By the way, I haven't slagged anyone directly and have not mentioned his name.

Although it isn't my duty to email people at the club. I don't want sympathy or attention, I just want the people employed at the club to do their jobs and be proffesional. I shouldn't have to email them nor should anyone else to get them to do their jobs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ok ben, I just don't think you will achieve anything here.
I know I won't champ, but it is a discussion forum and that is what we do. None of what we write truly achieves anything. Anyway, lets just move off this topic, I am sure we have spent enough time debating it!

Lets move onto talking about the Gunners and how they are going to fade again! :D

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Because of your very valid points, I cannot remember the last time I bothered going to the Bulldogs website. I have no reason to either in the future.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I hate it when people write words to the effect:

"I no, FOR A FACT, that the Dogs are working on something MAJOR right now (which i cannot divulge for non-disclosure reasons)..."

Its like that chick at high school that would flap eye lids at you, hold your hand, give you a peck on the cheek but when it came to anything more, she just would not get there!!!

FFS - if you got something to share, either post it as a rumour or don't tease us with this sort of post. I like hearing the rumours because at the end of the day, it enables us to identify the serial rumour mongers and those that have reliable information.

P

Politician

Email Frank Barrett and Todd Greenberg with your concerns. Their email addresses are easy to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.