When JMoz comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats going to happen when JMoz returns, Mbye is showing too much to drop back to reggies and taking Lichaa off and shifting Mbye to dummy half doesn't sit well with me.

When we have taken Lichaa off in previous games (so Reynolds could come on) it has affected our defensive structure and we have leaked points very soon after, Lichaa has more effect playing the full 80 mins as well.

The logical thing to do would be drop the weakest link (Hodko) back to NSW Cup and have Mbye & Reynolds in the halves as this still allows Lichaa to play the full 80 mins, i dont think we can carry Mybe on the bench because that would mean he'd only be coming on to sub Lichaa and its not a position where Mybe really gets to have an impact, he has more effect when able to run more and as ive said i believe Lichaa plays better when he plays the full game

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we give Hodkinson an ultimatum. Either find form and quickly before Josh Morris returns, or risk being dropped and replaced by Moses Mbye.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I think Hokko has to keep his spot despite poor form i just get the feeling he will come good with consistent game time.

Reynolds played his best game all year.. and Mybe is too good to have on the bench.

Des has some tough decisions coming up!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Des will drop Mbye to the bench or NSW Cup. I have no faith in Des dropping Hodkinson.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So when is JMoz meant to be coming back? How bad is his hammy?

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to see Mbye at hooker (unless injuries force it). He's more of an open field runner and is wasted that close in to the ruck. His future has to be in the centres or the halves.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moses deserves a halves spot and if he misses out no doubt a fee clubs will be hitting up his manager.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hodkinson to NSW Cup.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well hopefully all the guys will be injury & suspension free soon enough.

They will all fights for spots in the team. Perfect!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we give Hodkinson an ultimatum. Either find form and quickly before Josh Morris returns, or risk being dropped and replaced by Moses Mbye.

Thats the one.
The sooner we get started the sooner the combos will click.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what im thinking, get mbye over stanley till lafai gets back

Also possible.
But that means Hodko has the 7 until rd...13?
Get Mbye started? Chase can keep it together until then?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to see Mbye at hooker (unless injuries force it). He's more of an open field runner and is wasted that close in to the ruck. His future has to be in the centres or the halves.
Moses needs a spot either in the halves or dare I say at fullback. Too much in the way of ball skills to play centre or close to the ruck

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also possible.
But that means Hodko has the 7 until rd...13?
Get Mbye started? Chase can keep it together until then?
hodko improved from last week if hodko plays shit next week then maybe,chase needs to toughen up abit dont you think?

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses needs a spot either in the halves or dare I say at fullback. Too much in the way of ball skills to play centre or close to the ruck

Yes - get him into 6 or 7 asap. Its his ball playing skills that excite.

Status
Not open for further replies.