Opinion Whats the point of female refs in the NRL

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Long story short, so I’m at this dinner party and there is a raging feminist ranting on about 50/50 split in employees. So I ask the question/s, currently I have 3 people in my team, 2 females and 1 male and I’m looking to add another (all true). According to her 50/50 requirement I have no choice but to hire another male, is she OK with that? Even if a female is the best candidate? Am I able to tell the recruiting agency for diversity reasons that I can only hire a male? Wouldn’t that be discrimination? She had no answers.

They can‘t handle it when the tables are turned.

FWIW, there were 5 other males at the party, one was her husband, I never bought another drink that night.

Always a Bulldog
So let me understand another aspect of this... the feminist said to you that you must hire a male?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So let me understand another aspect of this... the feminist said to you that you must hire a male?
I was trying to keep a long story short, it was an hour or so of back and forth.

Fark no, she avoided it and ranted on about history and female subjugation etc. I told her I have a problem TODAY and what was her suggestion on how I should handle it TODAY. She just kept on deflecting, apparently her husband has used that conversation against her several times since.

Always a Bulldog

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Female refs have to go.

The men running the organisation that is the NRLol are feminists lmao

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They struggle to keep up with the pace and think they have a point to prove
I recon the players would hate it
It's a woke thing.
In saying that, I really don't bother me having female ref's.
As long as they can do the job.
Having females isn't an issue at all.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say they can’t keep up with the pace. I’d struggle to pick any ref that could run with Josh ado Carr in full flight

If they can do the job, why not?