Whatever happened to

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The Bebo top ten friends list defined a generation. One wrong word slut and you were moved from 4th to 6th
Your other half was also responsible for breaking up numerous friend groups lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the hell would you do that lol
Lol..I was getting ready for a footy game. I had rubbed Dencorub on my leg. Anyway I tucked ‘myself’ into my Speedos that I wore under my shorts..not realising I still had a fair bit of the Dencorub on my hand..and you can imagine the rest. The buuurrrnn. I had a good game though.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I did not pick this lol

All you ***** should be forced to have a ‘Formerly known as’ on your posts
Yeah I had to ask the mods to changes my name. Then I just left it as Regi for years and years and years, I CBB asking them to change it again. Then when they upgraded the forum and gave us the opportunity to change our names on our own I did it.

I thought all you guys knew who I was lol - I'm sure I didn't change my avatar or sig at the time.

Were you the guy that was known as Mitchusonfire or something like that lol?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I had to ask the mods to changes my name. Then I just left it as Regi for years and years and years, I CBB asking them to change it again. Then when they upgraded the forum and gave us the opportunity to change our names on our own I did it.

I thought all you guys knew who I was lol - I'm sure I didn't change my avatar or sig at the time.

Were you the guy that was known as Mitchusonfire or something like that lol?
What does Wahesh refer to my man?