What Would You Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I was hanging one of my 30 pisses a day at work. My colleague comes in, pisses, doesn't flush and doesn't wash his hands.

He's a nice guy in general but, evidently, a dirty ****. I kinda wanna say something but I don't want to embarrass him.

What would you do?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Words of wisdom from one of our more recent Prophets

[video=youtube;gEyVvM4sTUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyVvM4sTUc[/video]

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you had a shower in the morning, and are competent enough not to p!ss on your hands (like most of us), then your pen!s will be clean, cleaner than the crap i'm going to get off turning a tap back off. If using a urinal with an auto flush, I only wash my hands if someone is watching me, as I know it will cause a judgemental look.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On this subject, (somewhat)

What a ridiculous product is the sensor soap detector, seriously, if you are putting soap on your hands to clean them, the possible 1 or 2 germs you may get will be promptly disposed of by the hand washing you are about to do.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On this subject, (somewhat)

What a ridiculous product is the sensor soap detector, seriously, if you are putting soap on your hands to clean them, the possible 1 or 2 germs you may get will be promptly disposed of by the hand washing you are about to do.
Complete agree with you, especially when the bathroom uses the sensor soap, then makes you turn the taps on and off, use those vile hand dryers, and touch the door handle on the way out as well..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On this subject, (somewhat)What a ridiculous product is the sensor soap detector, seriously, if you are putting soap on your hands to clean them, the possible 1 or 2 germs you may get will be promptly disposed of by the hand washing you are about to do.
Maybe but what if the bloke before you was fingering his but hole while jerking off then presses for soap ? Soap sensors are unsung heros like seat belts

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe but what if the bloke before you was fingering his but hole while jerking off then presses for soap ? Soap sensors are unsung heros like seat belts
That's what the soap is for. To wash off the jerk covered butt hole juice.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously, they CLAIM to kill like 99.9% of germs, and really, if you live your live getting rid of all the germs, you are going to get quite sick, because you will have no immune system.

I laugh at those parents who chase their kids around with hand sanitiser, you just know they are going to have poor health later in life

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously, they CLAIM to kill like 99.9% of germs, and really, if you live your live getting rid of all the germs, you are going to get quite sick, because you will have no immune system.

I laugh at those parents who chase their kids around with hand sanitiser, you just know they are going to have poor health later in life
My wife is terrible with this. She is a massive germaphobe - baby wipes and hand sanitizer are never out of reach. A friend of ours is a child care worker who has been trying to give her the reality, for if we ever have kids.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was hanging one of my 30 pisses a day at work. My colleague comes in, pisses, doesn't flush and doesn't wash his hands.

He's a nice guy in general but, evidently, a dirty ****. I kinda wanna say something but I don't want to embarrass him.

What would you do?
Simple. Next time walk over and piss on his hands. See if he washes them then.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

My wife is terrible with this. She is a massive germaphobe - baby wipes and hand sanitizer are never out of reach. A friend of ours is a child care worker who has been trying to give her the reality, for if we ever have kids.
Yep, it's pretty bad. Not only does it stop their immune system from developing properly, it creates super bugs which are immune to antibiotics and sanitizers. Soap and water or basic handwash. That's all you need. None of this anti-bacterial hand sanitizer rubbish.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
keyboard on a public computer in a centrelink office has got 10 times more germs on a public toilet bowl.

when i go to a public toilet i use toilet paper to hold the door handle, to flush, to open the tap, close the tap, and then the main door handle and then dispose of that toilet paper in the bin when i am completely out of the gents area.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
keyboard on a public computer in a centrelink office has got 10 times more germs on a public toilet bowl.

when i go to a public toilet i use toilet paper to hold the door handle, to flush, to open the tap, close the tap, and then the main door handle and then dispose of that toilet paper in the bin when i am completely out of the gents area.
Lolol don't blame ya, some public toilets you couldn't kill the germs with nuclear weapons

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we should focus on your 30 pisses a day, you might have diabetes.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put a sign up in the toilets about washing your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.