What Will You Miss About Avo?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just reading about Latrell Mitchell being lazy and it reminded me of Avo on the weekend. Despite him leaving the club, he still has a go and looks like he really wants to do well for the club. This is what I’ll miss most as imo it’s one of the best attributes from a first grade player. Most of the team don’t have his attitude, so it sucks he’s leaving.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing. Never liked him, In fact.. this year has been the only year I’ve never really liked whom is wearing the blue an white, I await Taaffes arrival. That gets me excited!! now the seasons done, Was done long ago, but we just suffered an looked on.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dog shit defence and positional play on our line. But he has natural flair and instinct in attack, generally putting himself in the right place when required... essentially he's not a robot system player.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look forward to sending big boppers (if we get any) his way when he's defending his line.
Forget a big body just a body will do

One positive for avo is at least he has another contract in the nrl. Not many past bulldogs have got that much

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Forget a big body just a body will do

One positive for avo is at least he has another contract in the nrl. Not many past bulldogs have got that much
Montoya, Elliott, hethrington, DWZ, woods,foran,Lane,cotric,meaney, Smith,mbye, reynolds i can go on

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing. Never liked him, In fact.. this year has been the only year I’ve never really liked whom is wearing the blue an white, I await Taaffes arrival. That gets me excited!! now the seasons done, Was done long ago, but we just suffered an looked on.
When he's on he goes ok in attack. But can go missing if he cops a big hit. Defensively he's always been shy of committing.