• No

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was nearly as bad as Ricky Stuart's cross field kick in the 99 Semi final which Matt Geyer caught and ran the length of the field to score and win the game, and ultimately the premiership.

The kick from Moses was atrocious also!
I'm pleased someone said this. The tapback was horribly executed, but the crossfield kick was pretty shoddy before that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Reynolds may of won the game but he almost lost it as well, the game should of never went to golden point.
Well his stupid penalty gave them their first try and that stupid tap back gifted them another.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if it wasnt a shit kick he would have too, he was one of the best again, yet people still find a way to bag him
Agree look i have been critical of Reynolds but take the tap back (God forbid he was trying) out and he is one of our best today

Think preconceived ideas on players cloud what actually happened

Holland was terrible today butchering a try goalkicks avg and two bad reads leading to tries even skip came up with costly blunder yet nothing is said here

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Reynolds very cool under pressure with that field goal. He's done it before had total faith in him. I think his game has improved. He's taking better options and playing more direct.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds had no choise but to bat it back it was bad luck no one was there.

exactly this, 99/100 times other teams are there to support the player who is challenging the high ball.... we had spectators on the field.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds according to SuperCoach was our second best today only behind Jackson. Mbye had another poorish game did some awesome things, went missing and kicking simply wasn't there I'm not sure how many noticed Reynolds today

Ran for 140m more than all our back rowers and hooker in fact more than kasiano

17 tackles no misses, 2 try assists, winning fg

Hasler said he thought he was more than solid in presser I don't think we win without him. Hasler needs to rotate hookers more often not bring Garvey on in last 5 minutes funny thing is if they played like this last week they win easy they had great ideas and more urgency in attack not the conditions to execute it which confused the hell out of me. We will get there I strongly feel we will

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree look i have been critical of Reynolds but take the tap back (God forbid he was trying) out and he is one of our best today

Think preconceived ideas on players cloud what actually happened

Holland was terrible today butchering a try goalkicks avg and two bad reads leading to tries even skip came up with costly blunder yet nothing is said here

pretty much what this guy said.

Holland was dead set ordinary today, but still provided good defence and gelled pretty well again with Perret.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds according to SuperCoach was our second best today only behind Jackson. Mbye had another poorish game did some awesome things, went missing and kicking simply wasn't there I'm not sure how many noticed Reynolds today

Ran for 140m more than all our back rowers and hooker in fact more than kasiano

17 tackles no misses, 2 try assists, winning fg

Hasler said he thought he was more than solid in presser I don't think we win without him. Hasler needs to rotate hookers more often not bring Garvey on in last 5 minutes funny thing is if they played like this last week they win easy they had great ideas and more urgency in attack not the conditions to execute it which confused the hell out of me. We will get there I strongly feel we will
We defo played better than last week thats saying little and saying a lot!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from the stupid tap back he was actually playing like a half and putting guys through holes

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
exactly this, 99/100 times other teams are there to support the player who is challenging the high ball.... we had spectators on the field.
This is a massive problem for us and i have noticed it on quite a few occasions. Additionally we are so slow and show no urgency at all when a ball goes to ground from a lose pass or a dropped ball, we seem content to watch the opposition pounce on it rather than to correct the error. The bat down in question came from a very poor cross field kick from Mbye which was aimed basically to fall straight into the hands of the titans player who was coming forward. Admittedly not the best by Josh but no one to back him up.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
E

xcept when he was marched 10m for backchat and they scored soon after
So was Norman who than got sin binned and cost parra the game against Cowboys

So was Ben hunt and Souths scored

Difference was Reynolds went through everything today and won us the match simple fact about today no Reynolds no win. Moses was really off his game and seems very jaded atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.