• Off the bench as a utility

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • NSW Cup

Votes: 20 12.8%

• Total voters

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't he only our until mid January or did the club misdiagnose or mistreat yet another injury?
Reports saying out the first 5-6 weeks of the competition
Edit - Michelle Bishop reporting it

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heard we could of ripped up his contract cause he got injured at cronulla training

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think centre. I would like Crita to have his chance at fullback. Potentially he is faster and stronger than Tracy and I think would chime in well into the backline. A bit like Teddy.

I think Tracy is mainly a half. So you never know if Sexton doesn't work out then he may get a run there. Or potentially Sexton and Tracy can play halves with Burton and Crita in the centres which would be a strong combo with perhaps Taaffe at fullback.

Its great we have so many options for a change.
I dont think Critta would be as fast as Tracy might be wrong but over 100 i dont think so.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont think Critta would be as fast as Tracy might be wrong but over 100 i dont think so.
Ok thats interesting, we have speed to burn. Well having Tracy at fullback is another great option we have and we know Crita is one of the best centres in the game. I could imagine him and Xerri cutting up teams. I know Xerri was one of the faster in the NRL and if he gets back to his best then he will be a handful. Both have some size as well so they will be hard to stop.

Then having a speedy Tracy darting into the backline throwing cutouts to Fox. Its all good as far as I can see with our attack. Just hope our forwards can build the platform.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and Latrell as well

Calves are low key becoming one of the worst injuries to get

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bishop on SEN this morning saying again he will not be available till round 5-6 , its a bad ankle injury she is reporting

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gould has said a few times that critta didn't stipulate a position in negotiations. I'm sure he would make a good fullback in time, but he also provides an instant solution to a leaky edge defence, they would have to be tempted to use him at centre
Spot on. All the backline recruitment imo has been to address the leaky edge defence. Let’s not forget how many tries the knights piled on as they ran through paper thin defence out wide where alamoti was defending. Clear to me CC has recruited to plug the weakness in our defence out wide and the backs who cement a spot will be the ones that can hold the defensive line intact.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Tracey but he's had a bad enough injury history as it is and was a risk because of that.. If he's missing the first 6 plus weeks of the season before he's even trained with us, then that's even more concerning.
Good point. Not having a full pre season under his belt will make it harder for him to slot into the backline smoothly.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the club said he will be back at training in five weeks - Michelle Bishop saying he will miss the first five rounds ie 16 weeks out injured - saw Tracey last Friday - bandaged ankle - no obvious limp.