What is our Forward pack missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not to sound racist but too many whites. not enough polynesians and when i say a polynesian i mean experienced polynesian forwards.

Klemmer and Woods pathetic. Tolman lol,Elliot lmaoo, Jackson heart breaking and RFM.

The Bench is grouped to make a joke.

We need a Pritchard or Papali type player.
The last thing we need is players with no stamina

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’re soft...apart from Jacko and sometimes Eastwood there is no whack in this pack. We need some hard heads ASAP. I’ve never seen a dogs side as soft as this one...and mentally weak as piss on top of that!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They’re soft...apart from Jacko and sometimes Eastwood there is no whack in this pack. We need some hard heads ASAP. I’ve never seen a dogs side as soft as this one...and mentally weak as piss on top of that!
Yeah I think it's time to have a cream puff sale.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Go forward and line speed plus aggression in defence.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RFM is 190cm and 110kg. He is big and Mobile and should be charging onto Forans passes and breaking tackles. Foran put him one on one with sezar many times tonight and he was put on his ass. Problem is he is soft. Put Jackos heart in RFM body and you would have an animal of a footballer.

Some players play above their weight(Jacko), some play below (RFM).

When was the last time you saw RFM hit somebody hard in a tackle. Jacko almost knocks himself out in every tackle. RFM grabs and holds on. And when it’s time for a hitup in the middle, he skips sideways and eases into contact..... and then he fights in the tackle and everyone thinks he is hard. If he was hard he would hit the line harder when he needs to take a hitup in the middle.

Some won’t like the above, but anyone that knows anything about the game knows it’s the truth
So true man. Everyone bar Foran and Jacko play with no heart. Those two play with their heart on their sleeve. Our team and players are emotionless, they just don’t ply with heart and they will never be able to. Jacko makes an error and he is hurt, he then backs it up with a big shot in D... he’s been doing it for years, he tries to make it up to the team. When other players make an error they are really only dissapointed in themself slightly and move onto the next... we play the same way every game minute 1 and minute 79. If we are on top, if we are 6 down or even 30 down, we play the same game. Not enough players can think for themself and react and really play footy... such a shame for our club.

Also, I feel the game is movIng past Klemmer the same way it did to Graham. Klemmer does look like he has a crack but he doesn’t have enough in him to really make a difference. Doesn’t hit hard in attack or defence.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very mentally weak.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Starting 13 looks decent on paper but for some reason don't seem to dominate...
I can tell you what our forward pack is missing 5 players that have a ticker and go forward.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
RFM is 190cm and 110kg. He is big and Mobile and should be charging onto Forans passes and breaking tackles. Foran put him one on one with sezar many times tonight and he was put on his ass. Problem is he is soft. Put Jackos heart in RFM body and you would have an animal of a footballer.

When was the last time you saw RFM hit somebody hard in a tackle. Jacko almost knocks himself out in every tackle. RFM grabs and holds on. And when it’s time for a hitup in the middle, he skips sideways and eases into contact..... and then he fights in the tackle and everyone thinks he is hard. If he was hard he would hit the line harder when he needs to take a hitup in the middle.

Some won’t like the above, but anyone that knows anything about the game knows it’s the truth
you know what RFMs problem is his hair . Its bleeding all his strength.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting 13 looks decent on paper but for some reason don't seem to dominate...
They’ve brought the madness alright just not the kind we were hoping for

What happened to hurting opposition teams , I remember pay saying didn’t care about the result as long as teams walked off feeing the hurt at the time thought it was a negative comment almost castle like

I do t know if he’s capable of a spray but he needs to unleash

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's time to have a cream puff sale.
If we have that sale then Woods will have to go too. I'm starting to worry the number of times he carts the ball up then puts his bum to the defence instead of facing them full on . I suppose that's why he is playing like an arse.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer is going okay but one dimensional, woods has been poor, lazy in d and only a few off loads. Without second phase he is a poor prop. Lichaa had been okay, offered more out of dummy half and service allthough not perfect, has been better. Elliot shouldnt be in the team, never rated him. RFM is copping it in this thread but has been the best forward for us this year by a long way. He has offered alot more then the captain. Jackson gives 100% every minute but i think he has a poor start to the year, especially in defence.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We don’t have a great game plan & that’s understandable given our playing personnel. Our priority is s half back, Foran is a five eighth. Our forwards get dominated in both attack & defence. We don’t play what’s in front of us we have no kicking game a poor goal kicker. Wingers that don’t break the line or make decent metres. Our centres have no pace.
It’s going to be a long year!
Priority right now is a halfback & a better coaching staff- our on field skill set is substandard.
Besides Mbye no player has improved this year & having watched our ISP several times so far, there is not much talent being developed to justify even being talked about as potential for Our NRL side.
Anyone still think we don’t need Sezer right now?????

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We don’t have a great game plan & that’s understandable given our playing personnel. Our priority is s half back, Foran is a five eighth. Our forwards get dominated in both attack & defence. We don’t play what’s in front of us we have no kicking game a poor goal kicker. Wingers that don’t break the line or make decent metres. Our centres have no pace.
Priority right now is a halfback & a better coaching staff- our on field skill set is substandard.
Besides Mbye no player has improved this year & having watched our ISP several times so far, there is not much talent being developed to justify even being talked about as potential for Our NRL side.
Lol heaps of ***** saying Sezer is average... he raped us tonight no lube..

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good halfback will not solve our issues by himself. Our problems are right across the park
1. Forwards being dominated and losing the ruck
2. Poor line speed
3. A distinct lack of agility and mobility across the park
4. Lack of size and speed in our back 5
5. Only one proper half
6. A hooker who needs to be able to pass better rather than look to run at every opportunity
7. A very poor bench
8. No depth to cover injuries

Etc etc etc etc.

We need a good old fashioned clean out.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Other than he’s a lazy defender, runs with no purpose & does at least 1 dumb thing per half
RFM is the least of our problems. We need a solid lock. We need some new props on the bench (Ogden, To’oomga, Martin) is a good start. I see the potential in Tualau and he deserves a second chance after poor display last week. Idk why Fine is selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.