What is our Forward pack missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a gun lock thats super aggressive. Make James Fisher Harris an offer he cant refuse. He will fix our forward pack. A bench of Tolman Faulolo Eastwood is ok. For me our main issue is a 5/8. We need 2 players thats it a lock and a 5/8.

MAKE JAMES FISHER HARRIS AND COREY NORMAN OFFERS THEY CANT REFUSE. We get these 2 players and we become contenders.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brain cells
I think brain cells are the problem. We need forwards not thinkers :grinning: Thinking is the halfbacks job. We need ***** that can hold on to the ball, that believe they can run through brick walls and love hurting people.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He pulls up before the line... doesn’t commit. If he did he would have more than 1 try
Probably because nobody has a fucking clue what they're doing. He's the last forward i would complain about.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are a joke like the foo fighters, they should go drinkl beer at a foo fighters show , clowns

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our current forward pack would have trouble beating up on a girl scout for her cookies. Bunch of cream puffs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Missing balls and heart.

I'd call them females but that's an insult to females.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Missing balls and heart.

I'd call them females but that's an insult to females.
Screw political correctness!!! We should get some heavy set dyke's to replace our Cream Puff forwards. During that time of the month we would have the meanest forwards in the league :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Screw political correctness!!! We should get some heavy set dyke's to replace our Cream Puff forwards. During that time of the month we would have the meanest forwards in the league :grinning:
We can give them Balsa's tampons

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except he doesn’t fukn hit holes hard as he’s too soft. No agro in him either and he runs sideways more than Reynolds
RFM is 190cm and 110kg. He is big and Mobile and should be charging onto Forans passes and breaking tackles. Foran put him one on one with sezar many times tonight and he was put on his ass. Problem is he is soft. Put Jackos heart in RFM body and you would have an animal of a footballer.

Some players play above their weight(Jacko), some play below (RFM).

When was the last time you saw RFM hit somebody hard in a tackle. Jacko almost knocks himself out in every tackle. RFM grabs and holds on. And when it’s time for a hitup in the middle, he skips sideways and eases into contact..... and then he fights in the tackle and everyone thinks he is hard. If he was hard he would hit the line harder when he needs to take a hitup in the middle.

Some won’t like the above, but anyone that knows anything about the game knows it’s the truth

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to sound racist but too many whites. not enough polynesians and when i say a polynesian i mean experienced polynesian forwards.

Klemmer and Woods pathetic. Tolman lol,Elliot lmaoo, Jackson heart breaking and RFM.

The Bench is grouped to make a joke.

We need a Pritchard or Papali type player.

Status
Not open for further replies.