what is more frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
what is more frustrating......
the fact that we had a match stolen from us by the refs in plain view of everyone
the fact that we are the NRL's punching bag often used as a distraction for bigger issues of incompetence by the NRL
the fact that the media is allowed to run endless stories on us that contain not fact,truth and often border on slander

or all of the above and that deep down we know that the club most likely will just sit back and take it up the arse and not stand up for themselves, the players or the decent non bottle throwing supporters (I really really hope im wrong here)

one last thing does anyone else think it was sus that the channel nine footy show announced on thursday night that they will have cameras in the kennel....then we get a all of the above happen (i know as soon as i heard that they were going to be there i thought shit i hope nothing happens)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What i found frustrating is that we could not score more than 3 trys with all the ball and field position we had and then let Souths score 2 soft trys...

Status
Not open for further replies.