What if?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if Foran backs out (i dont want him to), does that free up money for Cronk?

I doubt he can but its just a thought during this interesting time

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're in need badly of a controlling half.

It's time for lewis, Cleveland or Frawley to show us what they got. Nu brown is also a possibility.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think if Melbourne win the GF Cronk will retire... if they don't he will play on.

Reactions: DT

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would rather 1 good year from Cronk with options to keep him on as a mentor then 3-4 years of unknown with Foran.

I liked the way cooper had handled his future. He didn't sign mid season. He genuinely said I'll decide at the end of the season. All his attention is on the storm and 2017.

For me I found a lot of respect from that. And be it he retires or he runs around again next year he went about it the best way possible to not detract from his teams premiership pursuit.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rugby League is a game of "ifs". We can only wait and deal with the problems that face us. Should Foran back out of his deal, I'd rather see our lower grade talent elevated, and build around them for a few years.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Moses Mbye
6. Kieran Foran
7. Cooper Cronk
9. Lichaa/ Brown

That is a solid spine!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It's time for lewis, Cleveland or Frawley to show us what they got. Nu brown is also a possibility.
Nobody but Lewis has the ticker to control a team and he needs an apprenticeship under a seasoned half like Foran or Cronk.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mybe to shine! now that Des gone

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
do you really think that or is it hope? I want to believe he'll step-up but I need a lot of convincing
i jsut felt like saying it because its appropriate btu won't be surprised

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i jsut felt like saying it because its appropriate btu won't be surprised
I reckon it's a good chance if we keep lichaa. The combo they were developing was promising, lichaa drew in markers, mbye played off that and created space for hoppa numerous times.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

TBH none of those blokes look either ready or capable of taking that step at the moment, admittedly though that was under Hasler sooo we will see I guess. I would assume our pairing will revolve around Foran and Mbye though.

Malla

Reaction score
Don't care what happens from here. As far as I am concerned the cancer has been removed (Des) so what ever happens we will be better off for it.

If Foran backs out because Des is gone, then he can fuck off too.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What if Foran backs out (i dont want him to), does that free up money for Cronk?

I doubt he can but its just a thought during this interesting time
Me, im on the fence. Foran can be a very good player, but also has not played a lot of footy in the last few years due to injury or other reasons. He was injury prone in 2017, thats scary. You dont want one of your spine and 10% of your cap going down injured often. So i dont know if its good or bad if he comes yet.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope the new coach gives up on the Mbye experiment and lets him go be a fullback or hooker or something.

Reactions: DT

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think if Melbourne win the GF Cronk will retire... if they don't he will play on.
What club has a spare 1m free in their cap by this stage of the year? I feel he'll definitely retire, he seems like the type who'd get a lot of pride out of playing for one club

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What club has a spare 1m free in their cap by this stage of the year? I feel he'll definitely retire, he seems like the type who'd get a lot of pride out of playing for one club
the Dogs if Foran spits the dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.