What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I actually saw She Rex at Eastwood a few weeks ago in the pokies section literally sinking thousands in pineapples in the pokies.
He has put on weight.
It was in the new sports bar dat just opened recently on the Korean side. It’s a good place to watch footy or the cricket WC because the screen is massive and the azns don’t like these sports so it’s pretty clear when these games r on.
Although apparently I live in Italy or something according to @SexBomb so impressive I know this.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- Daryl Halligan does commentary I think for the footy games in NZ

- Darren Britt was on the NRL judiciary a few seasons ago

- The General was a video ref in the bunker Area Sales Manager for Sodastream

- Hazem El Masri was a community ambassador for white ribbon, but I’m sure he gave them the flick after the court case that he was in (which was thrown out)

- Glen Hughes runs an ATM security company

- We all know Braith Anastasia works for Fox

- Terry Lamb is an electrician.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I actually saw She Rex at Eastwood a few weeks ago in the pokies section literally sinking thousands in pineapples in the pokies.
He has put on weight.
It was in the new sports bar dat just opened recently on the Korean side. It’s a good place to watch footy or the cricket WC because the screen is massive and the azns don’t like these sports so it’s pretty clear when these games r on.
Although apparently I live in Italy or something according to @SexBomb so impressive I know this.
Going off what I've read between the lines.
Of course, you could prove us all wrong.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
- Terry Lamb is an electrician.
Farrrrk yo
Imagine your wall socket doesnt work and you call out an electrician and it’s Terry Lamb that rocks up at your door.
‘Yo it me Terry’
There is something that feels wrong about the greatest club icon in Bulldoggs history is doing that.
He should be in a prestigious club role, or living in retirement with Henny bottles and used condoms next to him.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Farrrrk yo
Imagine your wall socket doesnt work and you call out an electrician and it’s Terry Lamb that rocks up at your door.
‘Yo it me Terry’
There is something that feels wrong about the greatest club icon in Bulldoggs history is doing that.
He should be in a prestigious club role, or living in retirement with Henny bottles and used condoms next to him.
Are the condoms his though?