What do you hate about gyms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure WSM would be more tested then the body building poor shows. Most likely HGH.
Hgh doesn't increase strength all that much. It does however increase bone density and all that old stuff which allow for more muscle and strength growth when adding steroids in the mix.
Bro you'd be surprised how much money is spent on trying to hide drugs from being detected from drug tests.
Bro in the Olympics there's heaps of drug cheats that are only caught ears later.
Mr Olympia and all that are a joke of drug testing lol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hgh doesn't increase strength all that much. It does however increase bone density and all that old stuff which allow for more muscle and strength growth when adding steroids in the mix.
Bro you'd be surprised how much money is spent on trying to hide drugs from being detected from drug tests.
Bro in the Olympics there's heaps of drug cheats that are only caught ears later.
I'm pretty sure Mr Olympia don't even waste their time with drug testing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know that bro. I see it as they are cheating themselves. I want to be strong like I used to for myself, not for no other ****. I have been weak for nearly 7 years now, I don't like it and still can't get used to it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't they got natural and roided divisions?
It's all apparently meant to be 'natural' lol. But yeah they emphasise in some divisions 'natural' but they still do minimal to no drug testing and all the ***** are still taking gear lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it like the Australian Natural Bodybuilding where they put them through a lie detector test?
Lmfao yes that's the one. It's where they go ok, john, look at me, have you taken steroids? No I have not. Ok you didn't blink he's telling the truth let him through.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's so depressing when people at gym think I'm under 25 and I have to tell them no I'm 26. I've never accepted my age lol it's so fkn depressing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's so depressing when people at gym think I'm under 25 and I have to tell them no I'm 26. I've never accepted my age lol it's so fkn depressing.
They think you're under 25.. as in your IQ? Lol..couldn't help it!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They think you're under 25.. as in your IQ? Lol..couldn't help it!
Hilarioussssssly originalllll as fuck!!!! I'm fkn laughing so harddddddd right now omgggggggg ha fucken haaaaaa!

I was being sarcastic by the way. I'm not laughing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hilarioussssssly originalllll as fuck!!!! I'm fkn laughing so harddddddd right now omgggggggg ha fucken haaaaaa!

I was being sarcastic by the way. I'm not laughing.
I am!! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.