What coach should the Bulldogs have right now?

What coach should the Bulldogs have right now?

• Craig Bellamy

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Wayne Bennett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trent Robinson

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Ricky Stuart

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dean Pay

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Justin Holbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanting too see what coach do you think would be best for the Bulldogs right now to set us up for the next few years and save our souls.
Walker Brothers let's bring back the entertainers

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dean Pay would be a very very poor choice as a head coach, good player but huge dope, youd be bottom 4 with him and turn into a rabble, thats a certainty.
Dymocks who id go with if i was looking to go in house.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's more than just the coach that needs changing. We have been set back years with our recruitment. Or lack there of.....

We have gone from having junior teams full of talent, reserve grade teams playing with genuine first graders because they cannot get a crack.
To what can be described as a second tier roster throughout the club.

The choice around who runs our recruitment should be priority number one! Peter Mulholland is one name i would be looking to get back.

As for coach. I was always a Dymock fan but he is entrenched in the Desball system. He plays a big role in what we see week in week out NOW.

We need a new approach. A coach that can use the facility we have, but also a coach who can develop with the game as it evolves.

Who that is i am not sure.

I think someone like Dean Pay with assistant coaches like Noddy and Ennis would work OK.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean Pay would be a very very poor choice as a head coach, good player but huge dope, youd be bottom 4 with him and turn into a rabble, thats a certainty.
Dymocks who id go with if i was looking to go in house.
Huge dope??? How did you come to that conclusion? By the way, it's already a rabble!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 5 year olds footy coach... never played footy before but I reckon he can do better then what we have now lol... hey I'd take Moore back right about now... how slack is that... the guy gets the sack for one ba year and he was a bulldog then we have this imposter given chance after chance for 0

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Huge dope??? How did you come to that conclusion? By the way, it's already a rabble!
Dont forget he was an eel for a while and was on our coaching staff many years back, he is not the bloke you want to take the club forward.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I cant believe some of the options here, Ricky and Dean Pay would be both worse than Dez

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh I like hagan. Seems like a decent coach and has some doggy blood in him.

Atleast install him as a assistant that does all the work and get some figurehead to take the heat etc, ala Queensland style

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone that has the guts to actually change our playing style and take some of the boredom out of it.

In other words, anyone except Hasler.

Status
Not open for further replies.