What are some services offered that simply aren’t required

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are some service in society that simply aren’t required.

there are so many leeches in society trying to get money from you.. but they offer very little value by return

for instance personal trainers, they stand there whilst you work out and then want to be paid $X per hour? Ridiculous

most council services are useless if hopelessly inefficient. We have all seen the council worksite where one person works, whilst 5-6 of them stand about chatting

Many restaurants overcharge for a meal, poorly cooked and cold and they want full fee

new car salesman aren’t doing much, trying to overcharge for service when you can buy the same car online for cheaper, rodiculous

real estate agents, what do they do to sell a house? Just whack up a sign and get someone to sign a few papers. Charge you a percentage of your sale. Ridiculous

Uber eats for lazy fat people who don’t wanna cook or too lazy to get off their arse and go pick up their food. Fat ridiculous people

what other services are not needed? Just a leech in society

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Politicians
well this isn’t off the pace.. there are too many of them.. in Canberra isnt 45% of people employed by parliament.. hence they need to legislate and keep making up rules to cover their time.. makes for a stinkin society with way too many rules

I say less politicians. Way less

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
NRL top brass.
I struggle to think of a more inept, useless bunch of morons. Running a professional organisation worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Yet still require an incompetent, laughable sock puppet to front the media every single Monday to stammer, lie and generally just imbecile his way through a painful pissweak attempt at trying to justify and make excuses for his organisations continued bastardry of a game that once was hailed as the greatest game of all.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communist Life Control telling people how to watch an X rated DVD, I think viewers home discretion classified restricted materiel covers it so we should be right.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The dog day care thing. And dog grooming thing just fucken. It’s a bloody dog I love mine she is a little cutie but it’s a Fucking dog she doesn’t need bloody daycare. If she is anxious or depressed because I go to work all day well she can fucking work all day and I’ll sleep all day.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The dog day care thing. And dog grooming thing just fucken. It’s a bloody dog I love mine she is a little cutie but it’s a Fucking dog she doesn’t need bloody daycare.
My dogs groomer runs a daycare and he chills there all day sometimes just to give us a break from him lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My dogs groomer runs a daycare and he chills there all day sometimes just to give us a break from him lol
I know people that have a webcam they can access in their doggie day care so they can watch them live to see how they are going whilst they are at “work” I’m like right yeah Jesus actual christ.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know people that have a webcam they can access in their doggie day care so they can watch them live to see how they are going whilst they are at “work” I’m like right yeah Jesus actual christ.
Shit, I bet that costs more than $40 for the day :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nurses. One of the most useless professions normally worked in by the slootiest and morally useless vaginas of society. Sit back and let you suffer in your room for 23 hours and 55 minutes and give you a service for 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dog day care thing. And dog grooming thing just fucken. It’s a bloody dog I love mine she is a little cutie but it’s a Fucking dog she doesn’t need bloody daycare. If she is anxious or depressed because I go to work all day well she can fucking work all day and I’ll sleep all day.
thats A ridiculous service 110%.. I want to go to Bunnings and when I see people bring their dog into Bunnings, I just want to give them some Sean michaels sweet chin music kick to the chin.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
thats A ridiculous service 110%.. I want to go to Bunnings and when I see people bring their dog into Bunnings, I just want to give them some Sean michaels sweet chin music kick to the chin.
There are more dogs than people in bunnings now. At least if a dog goes feral on someone there are plenty of weapons handy :grinning: